Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

@DE Can you increase Equinox's Duality Augment duration?

TwilitAngel

With the release of her Energy Transfer augment, I've found a nice synergy with her Duality augment, but the duration on it is very lacking. Even maxing duration out I get about 25 seconds, but It's really not worth usually because of mod space. Not asking for a whole lot, but if you guys could bump her Duality's duration up a bit, that would be amazing. Maybe to about half of her Metamorphosis' duration? With only 155% duration from Primed Continuity, the clone lasts ~15 seconds, but the Metamorphosis buff lasts ~40 seconds. If you feel like increasing the duration of Duality even further to match with Metamorphosis buff duration I would be ecstatic. :inlove:

PS: I really want to see more players utilize her kit rather than sit on her Day-Form all the time. Though there will still be people that do, a change like this might make more players pick this playstyle up. :satisfied:

17 minutes ago, Get_Singed said:

I use Duality for dps in High Index and have no problems with its duration. You aren't meant to get all the duration you need on a frame out of just Primed Continuity. Put more duration on her.

a MAX of 25 seconds is rather low....and that is with ALL duration mods on...which is quite low compared to the buff from changing forms.

2 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

a MAX of 25 seconds is rather low....and that is with ALL duration mods on...which is quite low compared to the buff from changing forms.

The clone won't live any longer than that anyway unless you're in low level content. It's only as durable as Equinox herself is, which is not very durable at all. No need to give it more duration if it'll never live to see it anyway.

8 hours ago, Get_Singed said:

The clone won't live any longer than that anyway unless you're in low level content. It's only as durable as Equinox herself is, which is not very durable at all. No need to give it more duration if it'll never live to see it anyway.

Surprisingly through playing my clone lives the whole duration with some decent cc on your team or giving it a weapon with some cc on it like Zarr's blast procs, Atomos' heat procs, etc. Giving it more duration wouldn't make the ability any stronger because it can die, just more fun to play with and easier to mod for. :heart:

8 hours ago, Neptlude said:

remember when it was just 7sec ; w ;

I don't remember that. :awkward:

Edited by TwilitAngel

8 hours ago, Get_Singed said:

I use Duality for dps in High Index and have no problems with its duration. You aren't meant to get all the duration you need on a frame out of just Primed Continuity. Put more duration on her.

Me too. I love using it in the Index. But yeah I agree. The duration is fine. As soon as your clone appears, enemies start dying. One cast can be a lot of kills, so I don't think the duration needs to be increased, especially since you can spam the ability as much as needed. I think it's possibly the lowest cost high damage ability in the game. I also do bounties with Duality and just watch my clone destroy ships and every Grineer in the area. 

To the OP, just add as much duration as possible. I think I get close to 30 seconds. 

Edited by BL4CKN0ISE

23 hours ago, BL4CKN0ISE said:

To the OP, just add as much duration as possible. I think I get close to 30 seconds. 

I can't really afford to do that with this fun double augment build I made without destroying her range sadly. It's just meh. I don't see why not increase the duration just a tad if everyone's argument is that it dies easily. Sitting at about 10-12 secs in my current build I think. I could bump it up to about 17 sesc if I ditched Fleeting Expertise, but I'm trying not to have the build so dependent on having a Trinity around. :heartbroken:

Primed Streamline when? 55% eff? I could only wish. :crylaugh:

On 4/30/2018 at 8:56 AM, TwilitAngel said:

With the release of her Energy Transfer augment, I've found a nice synergy with her Duality augment, but the duration on it is very lacking. Even maxing duration out I get about 25 seconds, but It's really not worth usually because of mod space. Not asking for a whole lot, but if you guys could bump her Duality's duration up a bit, that would be amazing. Maybe to about half of her Metamorphosis' duration? With only 155% duration from Primed Continuity, the clone lasts ~15 seconds, but the Metamorphosis buff lasts ~40 seconds. If you feel like increasing the duration of Duality even further to match with Metamorphosis buff duration I would be ecstatic. :inlove:

PS: I really want to see more players utilize her kit rather than sit on her Day-Form all the time. Though there will still be people that do, a change like this might make more players pick this playstyle up. :satisfied:

Make it no duration-based, so it least until it dies?