Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End game reward ideas

(XBOX)GearsMatrix301

Can never go wrong with cosmetics however, once you collect all the possible cosmetic pieces, running which ever endgame mode would not be worth playing after that point. 

Endgame rewards have to be something worth pushing for at all times. That's what I think at least.

5 minutes ago, Dahx11 said:

Can never go wrong with cosmetics however, once you collect all the possible cosmetic pieces, running which ever endgame mode would not be worth playing after that point. 

Endgame rewards have to be something worth pushing for at all times. That's what I think at least.

The only way I can think of fixing that is doing something like Fortnite where they change up the rewards with new seasons, but DE is a small company and expecting new rewards and new content regularly is a bit much.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301

I think for endgame rewards it's limited time weapon parts or something, like DE introduce a new weapon. They could continuously bring out special variants. For instance, they bring out Buzlok wraith and the parts can only be acquired through a game mode for vets. My counter argument to "oh but i couldnt get that weapon because i didnt play warframe when it was out" or "oh i didnt have good enough gear to get it" is that after an amount of time it gets "unvaulted" so that more people can get it. So it's kind of like prime parts. I know this will sound like a bad idea to some but i would like this concept

Endgame is grinding and needs replayability, so Cosmetics and weapons (which you only need 1 of) are not really a good option. Things like rivens and Kuva, are more suited for that purpose, as they would create a high replayability.

5 hours ago, (PS4)dingdong743 said:

I think for endgame rewards it's limited time weapon parts or something, like DE introduce a new weapon. They could continuously bring out special variants. For instance, they bring out Buzlok wraith and the parts can only be acquired through a game mode for vets. My counter argument to "oh but i couldnt get that weapon because i didnt play warframe when it was out" or "oh i didnt have good enough gear to get it" is that after an amount of time it gets "unvaulted" so that more people can get it. So it's kind of like prime parts. I know this will sound like a bad idea to some but i would like this concept

But if you do timed weapons then that means only those who play during that time get that weapon and the MR and the salt would be real.

57 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

But if you do timed weapons then that means only those who play during that time get that weapon and the MR and the salt would be real.

The fact that Baro is being used to bring back event weapons demonstrates that it's not something they haven't thought of.