The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The war within.

Tuno.

5 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

The old war was the war between the orokin and their creation, the sentients, which came to an end due to the betrayal of the Tenno. 

and how tenno betrayed them?

9 minutes ago, Tunoksia said:

now,i just watched a video that shows what was really controlling frames.And i learned that stalker is a jerk.Whatever,whats this old war thing?

Uhh..well..umm...Is it not the Second Dream quest that we learn about who is controlling Warframes ?

à l’instant, Tunoksia a dit :

and how tenno betrayed them?

...murderfest....just go read the codex....no one has all the answer but we can make strong assumption with what we have.

For what you seek search for the stalker codex/wiki description.

7 minutes ago, Aeon94 said:

Uhh..well..umm...Is it not the Second Dream quest that we learn about who is controlling Warframes ?

donno,just saw a stalker fight in the fricking ship

I just did this quest last night and it was great.

I admit that I kind of knew about it a little because of youtube, reddit, etc, but experiencing it was still awesome.

It's not that hard or too far in to get to that part of the story - I do a lot of side stuff (synthesis scanning, exploring Plains, relics, leveling weapons for mastery, etc) so I probably could have gotten here faster.

It's worth to do it yourself though - right around Neptune on the star chart.

14 minutes ago, Tunoksia said:

donno,just saw a stalker fight in the fricking ship

Then it is The Second Dream , Stalker comes to your ship in that quest. 

Back to topic , Old War happened between Orokin , Sentients and Tenno ( us ). We destoyed sentients under command of Orokin ( at least we thought we did ) and betrayed them after war.

Edited by Aeon94

24 minutes ago, Tunoksia said:

Whatever,whats this old war thing?

Why dont you just play the game yourself and follow the Questline and get the answer instead of looking at videos and being obviously confused for starting at Chapter 18 instead of begining at Chapter 1?

il y a 1 minute, Aeon94 a dit :

Back to topic , Old War happened between Orokin , Sentients and Tenno ( Us ). We destoyed sentients under command of Orokin ( at least we thought we did ) and betrayed them after war.

We are responsible of much of the S#&$ that is going on. (the rise of the grineer and the corpus)

55 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Why dont you just play the game yourself and follow the Questline and get the answer instead of looking at videos and being obviously confused for starting at Chapter 18 instead of begining at Chapter 1?

^This @Tunoksia^

Warframe is the type of game where you will legit trigger people by telling them you spoiled the story for yourself.

Then you'll get to that point in the story and be triggered because you spoiled yourself.

Don't spoil yourself. Let the game answer your questions for you.