The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE hates birds...

Dark_RRiderr

Free that poor bird already DE, you just cant be serious:

6E386511316DA33F6815F83B3CDDF6CD728DF081

Do you really hate birds so much?

That poor guy needs to walk around or something, maybe feed him fish and he lays a golden egg / relic

He cant even move inside of there 😄

Edited by Dark_RRiderr
Because i can!

Did you not see how viciously Rebecca kills Condrocs ? Trust me bruddah those caged Condrocs are safer than they were on plains :d

I'd like them to move in orbiter tho.

Edit : Yay 1000th post \o/

Edited by Aeon94

AHHHHHH! So we SAFE endangered animals that otherwise would be killed and (oh god i hope she doesnt eat them) tortures by Rebecca. Yeah, i guess i need to get more condrucs then, that poor poor birds....

Edit about Aeon94's edit: Spammer

Edited by Dark_RRiderr

Gerade eben schrieb DarthBane1:

Pffffftttt I shoot them from the air with my opticor for fun lmao

Another murderer! Call the stalker, he has to be punished! (Oh wait wont work, he is a softie and dies within seconds...) ah, call the... ahm.... do we even got anything left that actually can scare us as tenno? Except for maybe a short moment the man in the wall?

Sign my petition today: "Free the Condrucs in warframe" under change.org to help letting the condrucs inhabit our orbiter like they deserve it, in FREEEEDOOOM!... without a cage. (now i cant choose if i want that in Mel Gibsons voice or Ordis)

Also: Why cant we put them into our Dojos? Would be nice having them sit on a tree.... (i had a horrible though about us beeing on a bench under a tree, with a condruc above us and then.... it happened.... and i realized: We cant clean our warframes clothes!)

7 minutes ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

(i had a horrible though about us beeing on a bench under a tree, with a condruc above us and then.... it happened.... and i realized: We cant clean our warframes clothes!)

Sure we can! You just need to know a Hydroid and you're good.