Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno Tunes Vol 3! [Winners Announced]

[DE]Helen

Hey fellow Tenno!

Here's my official submission! This is a D-Beat (or T-Beat) punk sing-along! With gritty somewhat nonsensical vocals! No War but Warframe!! 😁

And I also made a Youtube karaoke style video!! Sound is a bit less sharp on Youtube, so I only share this as extra goodies:

Hey guys.

We are a project of two friends, making epic metal stuff and just having fun playing Warframe. We always go side by side, that's the reason, why we put our names together and not in brackets with the word "featuring". This time we decided to switch sides. The Tenno Tunes Vol. 2 post was made by my bro - 9lapas, so now it's time for me to do the same for this year's submission. As usual it took us quite a while to figure out how to make things work(even longer than the previous time), but we are satisfied with the final result and ready to share it with you.

This year we decided to dedicate our song to the Eidolons. Of course we have already listened to many submissions with similar theme for this contest and they were pretty solid, so we guess that the competition will be tough, however we will take our chances. We came up with the idea around end of october when Plains Of Eidolon were released and it had quite an impact.

This song is a praise of a battle with Eidolon and in the same time we show our compassion for it's life's purpose(metaphorically it's quite similar to the ones humans have). Some Eidolon cries may seem to be misplaced, however this decision was made due to the awesomeness of sounds produced by DE for the boss, so we placed them exactly as we felt they should fit in. And of course, our special thanks goes to Quill Onkko Primary. You made this song epic and meaningful like never before.

Thank you for you attention and good luck with your submissions Tenno!
Have fun!

Made it in collaboration with 9lapas. Here's a link for his solo works for reference: https://soundcloud.com/user-634013681 Must obey the rules after all, hope we do not break them by the fact our team up actually exists=D

Edited by Saint799
soundcloud embed issues

Short and simple ... first foray into music composition and editing. Fun exercise and something I'll have to play around with more. But here's my entry as it stands.

Sounds Used - Excalibur Ability Cast, Neza Cast, Darvo-Alert, Lotus Focus, Limbo Cast, Valkyr Warcry, Gara Cast, Gara Splinter Storm Impact, Khora Summon Venaril Impact, Ordis-Alarm (System in Need), and Limbo Cast

Edited by Tahrqa
Updated Sound info
  • Like 1

I had a right laugh making this. Used many sounds.

Grineer Male A, Male B and Female, Tyl Regor, Darvo's alert thingy. Much hackin' and whackin' at them voice clips was done to make them fit. Mostly succeeded, I think. Mostly.

Snare is made from Vaykor Hek and Tigris Prime gunshots.

Kick drum is made from a Boltor shot layered on an actual kick drum (because I couldn't make an Ogris explosion fit 😞).

Hi-hats are throwing knives. Recorded Despair, Spira and Fusilai, but I've no idea which actually made it in. Probly the first two.

(i apologise to sound designers, as i'm sure the mix is probably actually kinda offensive. i am like a monkey at the controls of a goddamn jet plane.)

On 2018-05-27 at 12:55 AM, nostraightanswer said:

Hey y'all! I tied for first place last time, so I figured I'd join the fray again in a petty venture to aim for the top of the top, but more importantly to rekindle my Warframe-loving fire and insatiable lore-searching tendencies. Really awesome works from everyone so far- no small number of Apostasy-songs, either. My entry is focuses heavily on the Operator post-Apostasy as well- we all have different interpretations of the aftermath, too. Mine is longing and misguided, nervous, confused, and almost angry.

So, presenting "Too Far Away".

And my man... you have once again-- hit it out of the park!

Favorite song so far... love your music!

On 2018-05-28 at 2:29 AM, TrashKun said:

a love letter to one of my favorite OST's of all time, the song that made the moment all the more powerful.

Still totally my favorite This Is What You Are remix of all time.

• Like 1

So there I was, taking a break during my 748th hour of grinding for an Ivara systems BP, when this absolutely violent noise came over the scanner. I asked Ordis about it, and apparently it was an ancient form of music called "metal". I checked it out, and apprently there's a Grineer thrash metal group, Corpus Corpses, who specialize in this ancient form. They're pretty good, if you're into that sort of thing.

Anyway, check it out!

Corpus Corpses - Tenno Scoom

Corpus Corpses is:

• Guitar - Grakata Koh'mak
  • Drop Guitar - Rak Sprag (After his predecessor, Kuu'l Sprag, had the honour of being personally executed by General Vor during a loyalty demonstration)
  • Vocals, solo guitar - Tab'ok "Drahk" Dargyn
  • Bass - Ven'kra Rak'shiil
  • Drums - Shik "Hek" Kril

Lyrics in spoiler:

Spoiler

Sprerak krun'm klem
Sprerak Tenno scoom
S'kukli gehr hungem
S'kukli Tenno scoom

Tenno fray gros'tuk ruman
Tenno rammstet grem geb'nai

Sprerak krun'm klem!
Sprerak Tenno scoom
S'kukli gehr hungem
S'kukli Tenno scoom

Scoom!

Sprerak krun'm klem!
Sprerak Tenno scoom
S'kukli gehr hungem
S'kukli Tenno scoom

Scoom!

*** Rough translation ***

Exterminate ticks and fleas
Exterminate Tenno scum
Eradicate vile vermin
Eradicate Tenno scum

Tenno flee like rodents
Tenno know not honour

Exterminate Tenno scum
Eradicate vile vermin
Eradicate Tenno scum

Tenno flee like rodents
Tenno know not honour

Scum!

Exterminate Tenno scum
Eradicate vile vermin
Eradicate Tenno scum

Tenno flee like rodents
Tenno know not honour

Scum!

Edited by Kyttynz
  • Like 1

This is my first track I ever made 🙂 I hope you'll like it. Thanks for the contest. It helped me to motivate myself to start and finish a "real" track.

Samples used: Teralyst Samples, Ordis Samples, Volt shield cast, Harrow covenant impact, chorma cast

Edit: typo
Edited by Gengli

Hello, here is my submission, with final edits.

• Avid ProTools 12
  • Schecter 5-string Bass, GK Head and SWR Cab
  • Gibson Les Paul, Martin Acoustic and Dean Vendetta II, Mesa Dual Rectifier II.
  • Toon Tracks Midi Drums programmed by me on mouse
  • I'm on all instruments and vocals.
  • All original music, Copyright 2018, A. Llora

If it doesn't suck, that would be cool.

Edited by (XB1)Ebonikus
Final notes and edits added.

Hi guys,

Here is my entry:

Program used: Fl studio
Samples: Vay Hek
Genre: Darkpsy

I started it quite late, so I re-used some synts from our song "Onos".
Ofcourse the notes, eqs and effects themselves are created for this song specifically.

Since Vay Hek loves himself so much, he might aswell create some marching songs for his men.This is the first one. More to come...