Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No sortie reward if AFK mission 3?

so i had just finished sortie mission 2 & was just going to begin mission 3 with a team when i had something going on upstairs and i ended up being AFK for the whole mission, my team made it to extraction & was gone by the time i was back so i have no idea what they got but i had no reward in my mission summary but my whole sortie page says completed. 

i had read some older threads saying yes there is an AFK timer...no there isn't, back n forth.

Does anyone know exactly the deal with this? i mean its not a huge deal i wasnt looking to just earn of other peoples work i did the first 2 sortie missions with them and the last mission was a rescue so they went through it pretty fast as i was prob gone for 4-5 mins but shouldn't it at least give me another chance to do the the last mission so i can get my reward or give me a reward?

well next time i wont take my chances and ditch the team just in case but id like to know what actually is the case.   

Not to critize but if you had to afk before a mission why not leave the group. That aside it sounds like a oversight bug since you where in a completed mission but got the afk penalty. It willnt hurt to send a support ticket about it even if they say they can do anything about it. You may want to move this to bug section instead.

Edited by (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson

yeah that's what i figured, i mean its fine i got an AFK timer & no reward but it should just fail me & let me re-do the mission with a different group.

i had to run upstairs as we were flying in so i wasn't AFK pre mission accept, i didnt think it would take that long otherwise i would have waited till we were actually in the mission then leave soon as i was in if i knew it would have taken even close to that long. 

ok ill try a support ticket but im fairly new so i just wanted to know whats supposed to happen in those cases, if it was a bug or what, so that's why i made the post.