The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Deluxe Skin info?

Mirasein

2 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

In tennocon in image example he who's looking 100% completed....i just don't understand why all this waiting if he whose finish long time ago....

There's a lot more to it than just the static model. Rigging is pretty time-consuming, for example. They even have the shoulder eyes animated now, which wasn't the case in the devstream. 

1 hour ago, Vlada91 said:

In tennocon in image example he who's looking 100% completed....i just don't understand why all this waiting if he whose finish long time ago....

59 minutes ago, Ayures said:

There's a lot more to it than just the static model. Rigging is pretty time-consuming, for example. They even have the shoulder eyes animated now, which wasn't the case in the devstream. 

That and the armor changing, I don't have any idea how the armor will appear on him :/

On 2018-05-11 at 2:23 PM, Ezekeel666 said:

Nidus is one of my favourite frames. It plays great, it looks great and it has a lot of character and style.

However I find the Deluxe skin really disappointing. I do not think the metal armour fits Nidus at all and instead it should rely more on bone armour plates and similar organic looking materials. Also the second pair of arms on the chest which do not make sense or seem to serve any purpose look really weird.

Image result for jumping to conclusions meme

I wonder if they finagled any sort of way for the kubrow armor to work like the nidus armor which supposedly grows.

Wait, did we even get confirmation that that's how the armor works? It could still just be regular frame armor. I think I'd prefer it that way, tbh.

Edited by Ayures

6 minutes ago, Ayures said:

I wonder if they finagled any sort of way for the kubrow armor to work like the nidus armor which supposedly grows.

Wait, did we even get confirmation that that's how the armor works? It could still just be regular frame armor. I think I'd prefer it that way, tbh.

They said the Charger armor was a skin, with the "metal" part being attachments

Edited by Xenox_Ilz-ot