Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One more time!!!

(PSN)iPoisonedFlint

DE please do something about sentinel’s health or survivability, Prime Regen doesn’t help, the only thing Prime Regen does is bring your sentinels back alive so it can get one shot again... FOUR TIMES! 

Most people would like to compare sentinels and pets, but I think that’s silly. Sentinels are more or less utility base and pets are damage base. Survivability shouldn’t play a role on rather you pick one or the other. Their survivability should be on be on a par.

Sentinels survive much longer if you evade fire. Likewise, sentinels are already way more popular than pets because they don't require Inaros to stay alive, and sentinels don't run into crowds of napalms to be killed. I think Sentinels are fine the way they are at this moment, but we should get a new sentinels to provide something interesting over using Carrier Prime.

5 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

something interesting over using Carrier Prime. 

After universal vacuum people still stick to carrier? I strongly doubt it.

Me for example, I use all sentinels available ingame. Everything depends on fashion. But Helios Prime is the most used sentinel by me. I could even switch for kavats/kubrows entirely but that vacuum...  I got maybe 2-3 settings prepared with kat/dog and rest are with sentinels. 

Well I agree that survivability of sentinels is low. But it's like everything else... wanna survive? Don't stop moving.

2 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

After universal vacuum people still stick to carrier? I strongly doubt it.

Ammo Case is one of, if not the best precept. Likewise, Looter will be buffed massively according to [DE]Pablo. Additionally, Carrier Prime has the highest eHP of any Sentinel. So yes, Universal Vacuum won't make me run my Smeeta over Carrier in most cases.

We need more interesting sentinels or rework what we have. Shade is pretty awful considering the buggy invisibility, Wyrm does CC when no one needs it, and more. It would be nice to have unique utilities such as highlighting enemies through walls like Argonak or something that increases credit gains.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

1 minute ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Ammo Case is one of, if not the best precept

So what? Who need that? I don't. You do? Maybe run more, kill more, collect ammo instead?

2 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Looter will be buffed massively

pfffff who cares?

2 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Carrier Prime has the highest eHP of any Sentinel

Again... so? OMG the highest eHP... and still got one-shotted.

Your opinion is your opinion, I accept that but I don't have to agree with that.

hace 23 minutos, THeMooN85 dijo:

So what? Who need that? I don't. You do? Maybe run more, kill more, collect ammo instead?

Some weapons need ammo case, try to use Akstiletto prime and don't run out of ammo after 5 mins

29 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

Some weapons are ammo hungry. Sancti Castanas, Viper Wraith, Aksomati, Prisma Grakata, Lenz, and more. Likewise, ammo case allows you to utilize probably the best Riven Mod negative: - Ammo max. It's no mystery why Carrier Prime is one of the, if not the most popular sentinel and it is because of the eHP and extremely useful utilities. 

44 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Sentinels survive much longer if you evade fire. Likewise, sentinels are already way more popular than pets because they don't require Inaros to stay alive, and sentinels don't run into crowds of napalms to be killed. I think Sentinels are fine the way they are at this moment, but we should get a new sentinels to provide something interesting over using Carrier Prime.

I can’t evade all shots from bombards and napalms. It only takes lvl 40 enemys to one shot your sentinel... just like you can revive your pet you need to be able to rebuild your sentinel in battle. 

On death the sentinel is scattered throughout the map and you have to collect the pieces and rebuild it

5 minutes ago, (PS4)damagerate1 said:

I can’t evade all shots from bombards and napalms. It only takes lvl 40 enemys to one shot your sentinel... just like you can revive your pet you need to be able to rebuild your sentinel in battle. 

On death the sentinel is scattered throughout the map and you have to collect the pieces and rebuild it

Um no thx. Better yet, use energy to rebuild it. Like 50% of ur total energy. Also let them share some of ur ability.. so like sentinel gets 25% of iron skin health or gets to benefit from defy or something.

Just make Sentinel respawn after a bit, and make the regen mod shorten the time to regen and provide invincibility after it regenerates.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Um no thx. Better yet, use energy to rebuild it. Like 50% of ur total energy. Also let them share some of ur ability.. so like sentinel gets 25% of iron skin health or gets to benefit from defy or something.

Why energy? You don’t have to give up energy to revive anything else in the game 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Because sentinels are like robots. Need an energy source to function or sum such. Plus id rather have that option than have to run after spare parts.

Running after parts will make you more active in the game, and if you haven’t notice DE’s latest fixes and soon to be fixed to warframe they want player to be more active. The cost of energy is too easy, you could easily just replace lost energy with energy plates.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)damagerate1 said:

Running after parts will make you more active in the game, and if you haven’t notice DE’s latest fixes and soon to be fixed to warframe they want player to be more active. The cost of energy is too easy, you could easily just replace lost energy with energy plates.

Id let it die tbh. Im super active, but don't want to pickup parts to revive it. Plus, soul punch augment uses all ur energy to revive a downed ally. So its not a stretch.