Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora bp won't drop

BadCompany99

14 minutes ago, Dawson1917 said:

That's skewed drop tables designed to frustrate players into spending money to skip unfair grind, folks!

RNG sounds better... but it's funny how I mostly find complaints in the forum, and never someone saying they got it super fast and the likes. And that's not even Khora-only...

30 minutes ago, Dawson1917 said:

FTFY

Khora's drop chances are still a decent sight better than the worst the game has to offer, stuff like Landing Craft parts (frequently a 0.5% drop chance), Rare mods (0.1% chance from an enemy) or Prime Parts (2-10% plus the RNG behind actually getting the relic) take the prize there. If you focus on getting Khora you'll be disappointed more often, I'd recommend focusing on easier goals within Onslaught, like building up Affinity/Focus or getting Relics. That way you'll feel like you're getting more out of the process.

As for wanting players to spend money, its a F2P game, and an MMORPG-esque one at that. It has to use grinding as a reason to pay money to even stay in business.

15 hours ago, Alcatraz said:

But it does drop. Make sure you run about 8 zones before you reset or maybe 16.

If normal onslaught is hard for SOLO to zone 8 why aim for zone 16?

INB4 this is co-op game, play in group. If "Co-op" the meta standard for all farming why is there "SOLO" mode in the game? SOLO mode the new end-game?

14 hours ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

RNG sounds better... but it's funny how I mostly find complaints in the forum, and never someone saying they got it super fast and the likes. And that's not even Khora-only...

Based on some phone app, chance for khore BP is 1% in rotation C, compound with the RNG from multiple layer maps, and compound by the faction RNG. This without access to the only "meta" equipment to cheese it.

2 hours ago, low1991 said:

If normal onslaught is hard for SOLO to zone 8 why aim for zone 16?

INB4 this is co-op game, play in group. If "Co-op" the meta standard for all farming why is there "SOLO" mode in the game? SOLO mode the new end-game?

Nah I've done it alone to 26 zones on easy onslaught.

On 2018-05-13 at 6:49 PM, (PS4)iQuedas said:

You're mostly hearing complaints on the forums because the people who farmed Khora quickly don't feel driven to vent about it.

I got her pretty quick. It was less than a week, probably about four days, with about five onslaught runs a day. Of course, that's not to say that every grind has been easy. The Ivara BP and Saryn Prime Helmet (back when it dropped from T1 MD in the void) almost drove me to suicide. The way I see it, though, is that you have to occasionally get a bad roll from RNG to make the good times feel good.

Edited by freeformline

4 hours ago, freeformline said:

You're mostly hearing complaints on the forums because the people who farmed Khora quickly don't feel driven to vent about it.

I actually did, but on facebook XD. Someone should make an RNG Appreciation Thread.

20 hours ago, low1991 said:

Based on some phone app, chance for khore BP is 1% in rotation C, compound with the RNG from multiple layer maps, and compound by the faction RNG. This without access to the only "meta" equipment to cheese it.

Based on the published drop chance, it's 5.64%.

https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

I have no idea where you get the 1% figure, nor what you are trying to say about RNG from maps and factions, unless you're trying to say that some runs are harder than others?

19 hours ago, Alcatraz said:

Nah I've done it alone to 26 zones on easy onslaught.

Right. Because someone manage to solo to zone 26. It is balance and DE doesn't need to do anything.

Why not you buy all the shares in DE to be the major shareholder then?

43 minutes ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

Based on the published drop chance, it's 5.64%.

https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

I have no idea where you get the 1% figure, nor what you are trying to say about RNG from maps and factions, unless you're trying to say that some runs are harder than others?

"Lootr for warframe"? Idk... There's RNG for map spawn and faction, that's why in normal the map aren't always the same, same for the faction.

1 hour ago, low1991 said:

"Lootr for warframe"? Idk... There's RNG for map spawn and faction, that's why in normal the map aren't always the same, same for the faction.

Lootr is wrong if it says 1%.

Also, the RNG of map and faction have no bearing on the drop chance.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

Lootr is wrong if it says 1%.

Also, the RNG of map and faction have no bearing on the drop chance.

Let's say, zone 6 to 8 is multiple layer map, where this will reduce your killing efficiency by alot for a SOLO player, unless you'r using a nuke frame.

RNG giving grineer or corrupt for zone 6 to 8 will drain your efficiency by alot due to the amount of extra work to kill them (heavies), and broken armor & health scaling.

They have indirect impact on the chance to "even" get to zone 8 for a chance at the roll.

Edited by low1991

Just now, low1991 said:

Let's say, zone 6 to 8 is multiple layer map, where this will reduce your killing efficiency by alot for a SOLO player, unless you'r using a nuke frame.

RNG giving grineer or corrupt for zone 6 to 8 will drain your efficiency by alot due to the amount of extra work to kill them (heavies).

They have indirect impact on the chance to "even" get to zone 8 for a chance at the roll.

That's not a drop chance thing though.  That's a get to the end of the mission thing.  That doesn't change the drop chance.  Every time you hit Rot C you have 5.64% chance of obtaining the part in question.  It might factor into your expected run amount, but it doesn't change the drop chance.

3 hours ago, low1991 said:

Right. Because someone manage to solo to zone 26. It is balance and DE doesn't need to do anything.

Why not you buy all the shares in DE to be the major shareholder then?

You sound a bit snippy there, and there's no reason to get all aggressive towards me. I'm not trying to fight you, and I don't have any reason to. You're probably a pretty nice guy.

I said solo on "easy" onslaught to zone 26. I think the highest I've gone on Elite was either 11 or 13. Easy was meant to be easy and elite... hard.

20 hours ago, Alcatraz said:

You sound a bit snippy there, and there's no reason to get all aggressive towards me. I'm not trying to fight you, and I don't have any reason to. You're probably a pretty nice guy.

I said solo on "easy" onslaught to zone 26. I think the highest I've gone on Elite was either 11 or 13. Easy was meant to be easy and elite... hard.

Apologies, just that i dont think just because someone manage to solo to normal zone 26 means that mission is balanced and fair, ship-able, and DE doesn't need to do anything about it.And that all others whom cant solo it are under-geared.

• 2 months later...

I feel the same about the Khora Blueprint. I just cant get it to drop. I have, so far, unbound five spoilorator waybounds just of the affinity I got in Onslaught, to give you an idea how long I've been farming. 
Like.. I have every other part already built and ready but I just can't seem to get that blasted blueprint. It was the same with Nidus Neuroptics, I farmed him for like half a year.