Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag buff

2 minutes ago, (PS4)XephonixAwesome said:

and theres a difference between what i say and what i mean so how about you look at the situation more and not just look at the surface

Given that you haven't attempted to explain what you meant and have instead resorted to telling me not to post here it's pretty clear you meant exactly what you said.

In fact, you aren't even clarifying now.

Generally when people misinterpret what others say it's corrected pretty quickly because it's clear to the person who actually said it that it's wrong. Failure to correct shows that it wasn't wrong.

Ergo, you meant what you said. Own it.

never said that you are not allowed to post

Yes, you did.

You told me to let them defend themself. That's very very clearly telling me to stop arguing with you.

Lying gets us nowhere.

what if i dont have money to buy it

Clearly trolling. 

I'm a man of great patience, but if there's one thing I don't have patience for it's trolling. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)XephonixAwesome said:

Lying actually gets us to different places so you are incorrect there

:facepalm:

Trolls aren't really taken very kindly on these forums. If you don't intend on being a decent member of this community then you simply won't last very long here.

And no, freedumb of sp00ch will not save you, it does not exist here.

I don't want to, but I have to ask this.  Are you an idiot?  You can't really be an idiot.  So I have no other choice but to think that you're trolling just for the hell of it.  

That is the only logical explanation for this whole topic.  I vote that a Community Mod closes this.