Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oddest thing you heard from other people in warframe.

(XBOX)The Neko Otaku

Sometimes other people say werid things in this game that just make you wonder on what are they even talking about.

Here's some gems from a elite onslaught group i ran with one night.

Had guy who was convinced that if you report a bug in game on the fourms you will be banned for week.

And all 3 of these guys had a massive issue with fashionframe. Think that there's something wrong with people who run with color sets and use plat to buy cosmetics. Constantly saying that plat should more "important things" than cosmetics. First time i came across people who didn't like customization in warframe.

6 minutes ago, Misgenesis said:

This counts right.

eSdJNjA.jpg?1

Scarily, not all that odd in my experience.

I think the oddest thing I've heard is "Nezha is a trap". I legitimately find it baffling that soooo many people feel the need to say it. It's barely a meme, it's one of those "jokes" that you know can be insulting but you'll say anyway to see how far you can push it, and frankly anyone active enough in region chat to know of this "meme" should really be aware of it's consequences.

And then people cry when DE push back.

Odd is truly the only word I can use to describe it.

Oh, there was also that time someone said my Wukong looked horrible... that really was odd... :cool:

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Scarily, not all that odd in my experience.

I think the oddest thing I've heard is "Nezha is a trap". I legitimately find it baffling that soooo many people feel the need to say it. It's barely a meme, it's one of those "jokes" that you know can be insulting but you'll say anyway to see how far you can push it, and frankly anyone active enough in region chat to know of this "meme" should really be aware of it's consequences.

And then people cry when DE push back.

Odd is truly the only word I can use to describe it.

Oh, there was also that time someone said my Wukong looked horrible... that really was odd... :cool:

Whoever says that in chat should be permabanned. Garbage tier memes need to disappear. 

There was this one time I was with this guy who had a really awful looking Wukong, and I told him it looked horrible.  Afterward he acted like it wasn't horrible, I tried to explain that it wasnt the color scheme or the attachments, or the syandana...but the fact that Wukong is trash.

Love ya, @DeMonkey

5 minutes ago, Danjal777 said:

There was this one time I was with this guy who had a really awful looking Wukong, and I told him it looked horrible.  Afterward he acted like it wasn't horrible, I tried to explain that it wasnt the color scheme or the attachments, or the syandana...but the fact that Wukong is trash.

Love ya, @DeMonkey

I feel like you're being put on his ignore list as we speak.