Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What happened to equinox focus farm?????

_Euphoria_

Just now, rune_me said:

First cap your daily focus, then hunt eidolons for "extra" focus. 

Fair enough. Well the main reason I raised my question is that most seems to think that ESO is the only way to farm focus.

1 minute ago, MiraClena said:

Fair enough. Well the main reason I raised my question is that most seems to think that ESO is the only way to farm focus.

ESO and Adaro don't need you to get a decent group together you can pug ESO and solo Adaro, though I find ESO better than Adaro and much more enjoyable. Eidolon hunts are great too.

En 17/5/2018 a las 19:04, QuantumPie dijo:

Right now ESO has been terrible for focus farming. Last run I only got 100k in 20mn. I could get so much more doing Adaro. Plus with ESO you have to worry about unreliable players who DC, leave, and have terrible builds. Banshee hasn't been working either

"100k in 20mn" Are you really complaining about a number like that? I mean, before sanctuary we had to run specifically equinox on adaro with a sleep build and a long range melee weapon. Now we can go to sanctuary and gain maybe a bit less than adaro... but we can go HOWEVER WE WANT, not specifically equinox and a melee weapon. Why are you complaining about this?...

25 minutes ago, Shifty_Shuffler said:

ESO and Adaro don't need you to get a decent group together you can pug ESO and solo Adaro, though I find ESO better than Adaro and much more enjoyable. Eidolon hunts are great too.

With the new Saryn changes you can easily solo ESO at least up to zone 8 as well (as long as you don't mind playing Saryn, of course)

Edited by rune_me

On 2018-05-17 at 10:05 PM, Twilight053 said:

Probably another nerf.

On 2018-05-17 at 10:17 PM, rune_me said:

It's a stealth nerf. DE said in a recent dev stream that they considered the meta focus farming broken. One update later, it stopped working. So I can pretty much assure you it's not a bug.

20 hours ago, Mu5tang71 said:

You sound dumb as hell... this is certainly a stealth nerf.. Like a 80% nerf at that. Whoever is giving you your info.. Stop going to them.. There telling you lies...

HEY!

Since-you're-so-confident-about-yourselves

Check the recent hotfixes.

"Fixed Equinox's sleep alerting enemies when going near them"

Sheesh the extent to which people go because they DE did this once/twice, of course they have to do it always

Edited by CalcualtedMurderMachine

11 hours ago, (XB1)RevenantRequiem said:

Ya'll are the ones sounding dumb as hell. They don't stealth nerf S#&$, its called a bug. Don't know if you've heard of these things before but warframe updates are always full of them.

^this guy 👏

9 hours ago, rune_me said:

They also told us they were gonna nerf Focus Farming with Equinox.

We're not at all on the same page. We're in two different books. And I'll @ you whenever I feel like it, thank you very much.

Check the damn hotfix notes if you're still wanting to argue

1 hour ago, CalcualtedMurderMachine said:

Check the damn hotfix notes if you're still wanting to argue

We checked them. We talked about them. Maybe iif you actually read a thread before randomly commenting in it, you'd save us all some time and trouble, yourself included.

22 hours ago, CalcualtedMurderMachine said:

HEY!

Since-you're-so-confident-about-yourselves

Check the recent hotfixes.

"Fixed Equinox's sleep alerting enemies when going near them"

Sheesh the extent to which people go because they DE did this once/twice, of course they have to do it always

Its as if.... i was RIGHT?! No way.

On ‎2018‎-‎05‎-‎17 at 12:29 PM, _Euphoria_ said:

After the latest update, it seems like Equinox's second ability doesn't work with proccing stealth multiplier. Seems like enemies are getting alerted by the sleep itself. It was working just fine yesterday and now I can't get any stealth multiplier even though I make sure there are no other enemies around when I use the sleep ability. Is this a bug or is it intended? I just bought a 30 days affinity booster for this 😞 I hope it's just a bug.

yeah it's called a nerf for the simple reason everybody and there brother posts videos on how to do it.....so everyone is doing it.....and then DE sees it and nerfs it.....

That's wut happens when a frame is used the way it's "not" suppose to be used......plus eveyone runs straight to the forums and post it, then off to youtube to post videos and bragging all the way.......

There u go, "Nerfed".....

For some reason kids can't be quite and just keep playing......gotta brag and show the world wut they can do.......

So keep it up and keep doing DE's job for them by showing wut ur doing so they can nerf it......

Good job.....

There's another warframe bout to get nerfed too...Way too many kids  posting vids and post here on the forums.....not gonna say which, but if u read closely on the forums u can see which it is......and i'll be back and say "told u so" when it happens cause kids can't keep there mouth shut.......smh

2 minutes ago, (XB1)T0PP HATT said:

For some reason kids can't be quite and just keep playing

Why would we be quite about it? The dev asks for feedback. If I have something that I think will improve the game, then of course I will provide feedback. If there's a hole in the road outside your house, don't you inform the local authorities about it, so they can come and fix it? You don't just stay "quite" about it.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)T0PP HATT said:

So keep it up and keep doing DE's job for them by showing wut ur doing so they can nerf it.

I will.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)T0PP HATT said:

Good job

Thank you.

"Fixed sleeping enemies (Equinox’s Rest) being alerted when approaching them."

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/957844-beasts-of-the-sanctuary-hotfix-22203/

Issue has been fixed with the latest hotfix to PC.

In future please don't post threads claiming stealth nerf, if its not the in the patch notes assume its a bug and report it in the bugs sub-forum.