Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arsenal displays two Hystrix models [Fixed]

MirageKnight

17raQag.png

I have a second Hystrix when wearing my Hystrix at all times in the arsenal. If I'm wielding a melee weapon, the second one is floating.

yf537u6.png

Is this part of the "Wield any one handed melee weapon with all secondaries" thing from the Melee plans?

When wandering around my ship, I just hold my Secondary weapon in my left hand.

For some reason since latest update (22.20.1), the Hystrix has an extra gun model placed in the off-hand.  Doesn't seem to matter if currently equipped as long as its in the loadout.  Looks pretty wonky...

All the animations are still correct (single handed sidearm pistol animations), just has an extra gun model thrown in.

Edited by retrosolid

not sure if this the right spot for this bug but uhh yea like the title says I have an extra hystrix in my hand. this occurs after I went into my arsenal and equipped the gun and changed its color. this persists even after leaving my arsenal and walking around the ship. upon entering mission the second hytrix is gone but returns when back on the orbiter.

Khora noble animation seems to create a spare secondary weapon that remains attached to your hand and clips through everything.

vRNotLV.jpg

EDIT: The cloned secondary appears to be a problem with the Hystrix.

Edited by atejas