Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Rifle/shotgun Mods Ever Drop Anymore?

Xylia

Whoa, for some reason the editor on the post is going ape and inserting a whole bunch of random html code which isn't being red by this forum.

Just wanted to post what I've located so far and where. I have been basically traveling around the solar system and doing defenses, if I don't get 1 after 5 attempts I go and try another;
the point being that even though 1 might say 1st attempt, I have in fact done many other defenses
without any results.

Serration - Sedna / Kappa - 4th attempt - random mob
Gunslinger - Phobos / Iliad - 2nd attempt - Captain Vor
Piercing Hit - Mars / Olympus - 1st attempt - wave 10 reward(6 more attempts and no Piercing Hit, alot of convulsions as wave reward for some reason.)
Hornet Strike - Jupiter / Callisto - 1st attempt - wave 10 reward
Thunderclap

Edited by Argenex

I've had no luck getting a second Serration for my companion cube, nor have I seen any Hornet Strikes.

I did stumble across a bunch of Cryo Rounds, Fast Hands, and Speed Triggers doing low level runs to rank up gear for mastery points.  I also ran across several boosters.

The drop tables seem to rotate what they throw down on a nightly basis.  You'll only get 2-5 different drops, but you'll get those drops over & over, and then the next 24-hour cycle they seem to reset with a new selection.

In my game experience over the last month since I started to play the drop table does seem to rotate everyday. Usually I get a ton of a set of 10 mods one day the next day about 5 of them change then the day after that the older 5 change and the cycle seems to continue until they release a hotfix/patch where it randomizes them all then starts the cycle again.

Yesterday I was loving the RNG was getting Rare/Uncommon 5 Cores left and right to the point where I was able to upgrade some Rare and high level mods several times.

Today, I seem to be betting mostly Common 3 Cores and Point Strikes with a few other ones repeatedly.

Edited by Jefftiffy

Try switching between factions. One faction tends to give more of certain types of mods than others.

Warframe Wiki would be a good place to check for the loot tables. They may be a bit out of date, but hopefully they will give at least an idea where to head.

I've been killing Corpus for the last two days, and I've actually played over 18 hours (yay being crippled!) and not one Stormbringer.  In fact, I've gotten more Reaches, Furies, Trick Mags and other pistol mods than I ever thought possible.

Also, transmutation is too expensive for what it does.

I've been killing Corpus for the last two days, and I've actually played over 18 hours (yay being crippled!) and not one Stormbringer.  In fact, I've gotten more Reaches, Furies, Trick Mags and other pistol mods than I ever thought possible.

Also, transmutation is too expensive for what it does.

Yeah, those can be hard to come by. But have you tried a Tier 3 Corpus Defense mission, you might get Stormringer as a completion reward from Wave 5 onwards. Eligor, Paimon, Valefor or Olympus for example.

And yeah, I agree. Transmutation is WAY too expensive, so far the only thing it does is that it gives out a common mod and breaks the game UI so badly I have to ALT+F4 the game and log in again.

Edited by SoanoS

My Newbie Test Account still does not have a single Rifle Damage mod.

The only two Rifle Mods I've ever gotten are Ammo Drum, Fast Hands and Eagle Eye. The 3 Fast Hands were a reward from completing Raid/Capture Missions.

Said Newbie Account almost has all of Venus unlocked.

No Return has dropped, but no Piercing Hit at all.

What am I supposed to do when I get to Earth? Use nothing but my Pistol on everything?

Yeah, those can be hard to come by. But have you tried a Tier 3 Corpus Defense mission, you might get Stormringer as a completion reward from Wave 5 onwards. Eligor, Paimon, Valefor or Olympus for example.

What I don't understand is why can you get Convulsion from from Mercury/Venus Infested, but yet you have to wait until Tier-Freaking-3 Defense to get the Rifle version?

This is not even making any freaking sense. Do they expect us to go all the way up to T3 Defense with no mods on our rifle or something? I'm not getting what exactly they're thinking when they do this kinda thing. Drop Tables 1.0 at least allowed you to get Piercing Hit and Flechette (though uncommonly) in the earlier planets that aleast allowed you to kill Grineer a little easier.

Edited by Xylia