The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reawaken should be baseline

TheFalseEclipse

No, I think that should be an ability exclusive for that sentinel. Djin is based on that arabian mythology of sand demons I think? I don't know the details exactly but the thing is... that sentinel has that mod because of its nature. Letting other sentinels do it wouldn't make sense. Besides we have Regen and Primed Regen for them.

9 minutes ago, Syppolina said:

I can agree with this this is how the regen should have works. This is just a band aid mod which push the djinn to the center because now it has a great advantage over other sentinels.

Can we stop calling every fix "band aid"? The argument is so overused at this point that it's dangerously close to be a buzz word.

If Reawaken were to be transferred to every Sentinel, Carrier would once again secure it's spot to the center with literally no other sentinels competing. At least this way, Djiin and Carrier (and Wyrm to a small extent) are being fought over.

18 minutes ago, Twilight053 said:

Can we stop calling every fix "band aid"? The argument is so overused at this point that it's dangerously close to be a buzz word.

If Reawaken were to be transferred to every Sentinel, Carrier would once again secure it's spot to the center with literally no other sentinels competing. At least this way, Djiin and Carrier (and Wyrm to a small extent) are being fought over.

I never used carrier just for the loot. I am a shade main or using kavats because I am a cat lady. This called bandaid for me because this ability should have been an universal ability to all sentinels because their big disadvantage currently beyond they have no new weapon sets is the squishyness. Pets can be revived when you are close enough their big problem is their AI but the sentinels follow you but they are not safe from the one shot. The 1 time regen is not really a great thing if you consider the long runs or endless missions and an ability would be nice to them to revive them unlimited times as how we do with the other pets. This should not be the difference between these and I am sure if they wanted they can make them unique with different abilities but they doesn't really care about this isntead they reuse scrapped ideas and add to only specific units.

With this mod this sentinel now will be an overused one while the others will be forgotten once they dies constantly in missions. All sentinels needs something like this like 120-200 sec revive time and that is still a fair shot because then the djinn can do it faster and you can use it with less waiting.

6 minutes ago, -SDM-NerevarCM said:

DE giving something unique to Djinn is a "band aid" now? Why every fcking thing added to pets or other sentinels needs to be added to Carrier?

Not every new addition is bandaid but this is clearly a bandaid because it is a thing what needed long ago for all sentinels but they decided to add it only to the djinn. Also as how Sormaran said the vacuum is now universal sentinel ability which means the carrier is not a necessary one only if you use ammo eater weapons. 

This is a mod what should not be the djinn privilege more or less it should have been the regen ability which is currently as what it is. Instead of limited revives the regen could be a time based ability and add a cooldown when the sentinel could be revived and the primed version of course a sped up option. 

Making this either baseline or univeral wouldn't make Carrier the only option.

Djinn already needs either a stats buff up to par or a faction variant with par stats. Djinn's existing augment is good, too. I use it when I want things closer, vs Wyrm, when I want things further/proc resitance, or Carrier, when I have something that has to have ammo mutation.

TBH, Reawaken should be what Primed Regen is right now (AKA allow Djinn to instant come back 3 times) ... and Regen should be what Reawaken is (like say 60 seconds Regen for normal Regen and 30 seconds for Primed).