Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helmet on the pets armor and their concealment

Greetings my visitors of theme.
Today i want describe a one problem in game which make me feel bad. This armor for animals, or rather helmet for this armor

For a long time I was worried about this is problem in the game, and for some reason everyone closes her eyes to this problem, although it also worries everyone
With whom I did not communicate, all 100% of the players agreed with me, supported
In the game, in different groups the social networks on the game.

In the game there are quite a few remarkable types of armor. But the fact is that I want to see the face of a pet in this armor.
Many helmets on the armor frankly disfigure the armor itself, that the armor simply does not feel like dressing to the pet.

Let's take as an example the last added armor prime on Kavat
She's beautiful, certainly. But the helmet spoils everything.
And it would be great if DE added the function of hiding this helmet
Just clicked on the slider and the helmet is hidden, as it happens with weapons / headgear of Operators

52iwKJw.jpg

tGSByUO.jpg

im1qcZ5.jpg

LQJxBtD.jpg

I think this is easy to do in the implementation,and I do not think that it will require a lot of resources. Of course I can be mistaken, and maybe it takes a lot of effort, But such a small trifle can provide a lot of happiness to those players who like to play with pets

Of course, when I discussed this with people, I was also offered subjects of assembly armor for pets (helmet separately choose from armor),but this is already exactly more difficult to do than just hide this helmet

I would like DE to see this topic
A similar function is very lacking

I apologize if it is written something is not clear :с
But I hope the main idea was able to convey to you

Edited by --HeW--BADKARMA

Nice editing.

I think they should just give us seperate slots for Armour and for Helmets on pets and have the option to unequip one independent of the other, like how we can choose a skin and a helmet for Warframes.

So that way, we could mix and match helmets and armours, or even just have a helmet with no armour on (if you're some weirdo that likes that Kappa)

• 3 weeks later...