Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scammers

(PSN)NobleLionz

I trade a riven for plat but the trader was short and he ask me if I can help him out and I said yes I will. 

He was supposed to give me a soma prime and then he started to acted weird and he keep ignoring me without giving me the soma prime. 

Its tough being a new player with not much and then a MR24 just take the best thing you have in your inventory. 

Sad, very sad. 

10 minutes ago, (PS4)lisanryan said:

I trade a riven for plat but the trader was short and he ask me if I can help him out and I said yes I will. 

He was supposed to give me a soma prime and then he started to acted weird and he keep ignoring me without giving me the soma prime. 

Its tough being a new player with not much and then a MR24 just take the best thing you have in your inventory. 

Sad, very sad. 

So you gave him the riven for little plat and he told you he’s give you soma p set which he doesn’t have? 

That’s on you dude

I don't know if you have this line of text on consoles (on PC you can see it as soon as you open tradechat):
kEes9M.png

But this is basically what you did. You traded for a promise of a soma prime set.
In the future trade only for the items in the trade box.
And on a personal note don't bash the community for receiving an answer you didn't like, is not nice. 

Edited by Void-Gunslinger

19 minutes ago, (PS4)lisanryan said:

First of all after I got the plat he dcd and when I ask him what happen to the soma prime he keep ignoring me. 

Looks like the dcd was on purpose. How is that on me and is this the type of mentality this community have?

‘thats on you dude’

Read the disclaimer about trading, "Never trade for promises", thats literally what you do.

So you gonna trust me if i say "hey im gonna give you a soma prime if you lower the price"

Guess what will happen after trade was resolved..

Edited by 4G0158

14 minutes ago, (PS4)lisanryan said:

First of all after I got the plat he dcd and when I ask him what happen to the soma prime he keep ignoring me. 

Looks like the dcd was on purpose. How is that on me and is this the type of mentality this community have?

‘thats on you dude’

Well. You gave him something he only said he would give you something for. The person could have easily put the parts into the present trade window, but he didn't. Granted, it's a super trashy thing to do and people shouldn't do that crap, you did just kinda give him the mod with no form of insurance that he would hold up his end of that deal. 

I'm aware you're new to all of this, but it's still on you for just trusting some random stranger to come back and give you something. 

Also, if you want someone to know you replied to them, you should quote their comment like I did with yours or tag them with the "@" function.

2 hours ago, (PS4)lisanryan said:

Why have 5 slots when some primes have more than 5 parts. 

A Soma set and plat for a Riven would take 5 slots.   Send in your proof to DE, they may or may not do anything depending on the proof.    Also file it under lesson learned.   I hope you do have good proof and DE lets them enjoy a vacation from the game. 

"Non-Warframe Item Trading: Trading in-game items for non-game items (including cash) is a violation of the Terms of Use/EULA, and can lead to your account being banned. If the items can't be traded within the Trade UI, it is not a supported trade."

From: https://forums.warframe.com/announcement/44-trading-guide-faq-tips-guidelines/ 

Please do not trade for promises.

If you want to report a Tenno’s conduct to DE then please open a support ticket.

Support: http://support.warframe.com/ 

Closing.