Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee & Onslaught

(XBOX)x Deathcraft x

I just spent a not so fun match in normal onslaught, Banshee & her sound quake for some reason doesn't build up damage on Equinox's Maim, but volt's 4th works great not to mention every banshee I see just spams their 4th over & over rag dolling everything & they never fire their weapons. Now in later waves it got a bit difficult to stay alive, I pretty much had to solo the enemies because they are to busy spamming sound quake & here I am dying left & right. Last match was pretty good, volt could use his 4th & it built up my main pretty quick so we cleared the room faster.

I just believe banshee needs to go back to the way she was with her first rework or make it work like Embers ability but without the rag doll effect.

I had 2 banshees in the group & they both were spamming sound quake.

I can agree to one thing that is ragdolling enemies at spawns away without killing them is simply annoying and doesn't help the efficiency at all. Sadly not every banshee players knows that armored enemies at lvl 50+ laugh at the quake. Just wait for the next console update that will fix the cost being 100 energy instead of 25 then you won't see any banshee quakers anymore.

But dying and reviving other players as sad as it sounds is not really recommended in onslaught due to efficiency. Game mode requires killing over other things more than any other game mode.

2 hours ago, (XB1)x Deathcraft x said:

I just spent a not so fun match in normal onslaught, Banshee & her sound quake for some reason doesn't build up damage on Equinox's Maim, but volt's 4th works great not to mention every banshee I see just spams their 4th over & over rag dolling everything & they never fire their weapons.

Resonating Quake upgrades Sound Quake's base range to 35m.  It's killing enemies outside of Maim's radius and keeping them there due to the pushback.  

But it's amusing that you're complaining about Banshee's cheese because it prevents you from exploiting Maim's cheese.

9 hours ago, (XB1)x Deathcraft x said:

I'm mainly complaining about no other guns are being fired except for mine & so nothing is being delt with fast enough, & I'm left trying to dodge shots while they keep using sound quake. 

Well, you won't have to dodge much if the enemies are being pushed so far away.  But I see what you mean; you're playing with clueless Banshee players that don't know how to mod and hurt more than they help.  Just bring a 4spam frame like everyone else does and you'll be doing exactly what DE designed Onslaught for, willing or not.

Edited by RealPandemonium