Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

a theory that came in to my mind just in time (spoilers)

Razorv2

Saccrifice is just around corner and an idea that came into my mind while taking shower. What hunhow said in natah quest really stuck in my mind (they will call u riven and they want to reclaim u and ı wont be able to stop them) while playing my alternative acccount for new experience. I mean natah copied margulis look and ideas so that she can be loved by tenno(maybe ım wrong but its something like that). What if one of the sentients learned natah/lotus and try to take her to their system which is tau system(again ım not sure, its never been confirmed). That sentient used ballas look and body etc. to deceive lotus for identifiying it, then disabled her and took her.?( events of apostasy prologue). This theory makes sense if u think about it a little but its very fragile. Anyway ı just wanted the share this theory with u guys so ı can free my dreams.(ı dreamed about it twice)

lemme know what do you think.

Interesting theory! I think so far, we are hinted to Ballas cheating death - and us killing the Orokin Elite at the tail end of the Old War considering his dialogue so far. Still, its possible that Natah somehow did copy, overlap, or control a clone of Margulis. One possibility would be Margulis' mind being made into a Cephalon type deal during her execution and Ballas trying to make a new cloned body for her. Natah could have infiltrated and absorbed any such construct similar to how Hunhow was doing to Suda; and then been uploaded to Margulis clone body, or just been part of the Lotus helmet connected to the host like Hunhow's War Sword for Stalker.