Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QUestion about arcanes

_Muted_

Question

So I just got back to warframe and I've just realized that they've changed Arcane guardian from giving a % of the armor to flat 600 armor. Also same goes for Arcane Ultimatum?(correct me if I'm wrong.

I am so surprised that now I'm confused if I should run guardian on every squishy frame(with a few exceptions that run better with barrier like volt)

Can anyone tell me if it's a misprint or it actually gives out flat 600 armor? It's such a game changer.
Could you also give tips on which frames i should run barrier on?

Any little advice or information will be really appreciated. Thanks!

13 answers to this question

Yes, it's flat 600 armor for 20 seconds. You could use barrier on frames that have a high shield count. I don't see it being too useful on a frame with 300 shields considering it's 4% max to instantly restore.

9 minutes ago, _Muted_ said:

So I just got back to warframe and I've just realized that they've changed Arcane guardian from giving a % of the armor to flat 600 armor. Also same goes for Arcane Ultimatum?(correct me if I'm wrong.

I am so surprised that now I'm confused if I should run guardian on every squishy frame(with a few exceptions that run better with barrier like volt)

Can anyone tell me if it's a misprint or it actually gives out flat 600 armor? It's such a game changer.
Could you also give tips on which frames i should run barrier on?

Any little advice or information will be really appreciated. Thanks!

Yep. it is absolutely necessary on all frames below 100 base armor. And no longer necessary on tank frames.

"So am I supposed to run guardian on mesa now or still barrier"

No, Mesa is a shatter shield tank now, one of the most tankiest frames in game.

Edited by SenariousNex

hace 4 minutos, _Muted_ dijo:

Oh wait, she got a rework? Does that mean I don't need guardian or barrier now? 

You can use it if you want, the 95% reduction with shatter works for shields and health and those arcanes help to make her more unkillable, or you can switch to arcanes like velocity, or avenger.

10 minutes ago, _Muted_ said:

Shatter Shield reduces projectile and bullet damage up to 95% and only requires 119% power strength to cap, so with only intensify you are already good, but if you really want to go even more tank than that, its up to you, or you can just go for other arcanes that increase fire rate/damage for secondaries (Precision, Awakening and Velocity).

Edited by ReinAxefury
just a clarification

8 minutes ago, _Muted_ said:

No rework. Unless you weren't around for the peacemakers change, you have to aim it a bit now. Shatter Shield has always been strong.

Another question (kind of out of topic? idk)

Which arcanes actually work WHILE mesa's peacemaker is active? Last time I was here, only a few cause you had to proc the others before activating peacemaker.

hace 54 minutos, _Muted_ dijo:

Another question (kind of out of topic? idk)

Which arcanes actually work WHILE mesa's peacemaker is active? Last time I was here, only a few cause you had to proc the others before activating peacemaker.

Velocity works with peacemaker now so you can put one if you want more fire rate, avenger for additive 30% critical chance, grace for the 8% hp reg, guardian for more armor, barrier and aegis are good too with the 95% reduction working with shields.

On 2018-06-11 at 1:18 AM, Praesagium said:

Velocity works with peacemaker now so you can put one if you want more fire rate, avenger for additive 30% critical chance, grace for the 8% hp reg, guardian for more armor, barrier and aegis are good too with the 95% reduction working with shields.

I'm planning on building an akbolto prime for my mesa. But I want to ask, which one works better overall? Avenger or velocity? I already know I'll use an arcane aegies for my second arcane slot.

hace 9 horas, _Muted_ dijo:

I'm planning on building an akbolto prime for my mesa. But I want to ask, which one works better overall? Avenger or velocity? I already know I'll use an arcane aegies for my second arcane slot.

Thats matter of taste imo, i like more CC so i use avenger because with Primed Pistol Gambit at max rank you get 100% critical chance, but velocity its also good if you want to be a more fast killing turret. I also use akbolto prime, man i love those crits.

6 hours ago, Praesagium said:

Thats matter of taste imo, i like more CC so i use avenger because with Primed Pistol Gambit at max rank you get 100% critical chance, but velocity its also good if you want to be a more fast killing turret. I also use akbolto prime, man i love those crits.

I see. Aight. Well thanks!!