Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee vs Ember (Primed / Normal)

Mutatachi13

I was just wondering, I heard some say that banshee takes double the time to kill the enemies compared to the other nukers and messes with the AI pathways.

On another side,  I looked at ember (second priority nuker on my list) that is able to nuke as well as banshee

So , what do you think ? Banshee or ember or the others ?

resonance + resonating quake +some str and and range is a better nuker than anything that ember could achieve. 

That being said I prefer Ember over banshee. WoF fire procs are great CC and so is accelerant. It doesn't instant map wipe but it does fast kill medium ranged areas.

Mod for range, power, and efficiency. Flash Accelerant is an amazing augment to use as well. Fire quake is redundant and actually slows down your melee kill time. 

Banshee is a way more powerful caster 'frame. Ember doesn't have that kind of stacking damage output, basically, and Heat is not an amazing damage type in Warframe.

Ember's good for other stuff, mind, melee berserker Ember is frigging hilarious, but as a caster? No.

1 hour ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Ember's good for other stuff, mind, melee berserker Ember is frigging hilarious, but as a caster? No.

That's mostly how I use her too.  Add in Flash Accelerant for cheap fast CC, Healing Return, and Venka Prime for serious melee fun.