Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Killed Warframe

Basileuz

ts. you do understand that before Nova it was Rhino, before Rhino it was Saryn. Also on high level Nova needs a lot of energy to actually DD. You need to cast two abilities instead of one. And your most DD ability works very bad on client side, because DE can't fix it still.

As Emeber i pretty much outdamage Nova on Cyath. Because pity Nova needs los to target or she must spamm AMD in the wall. As result she will run out of energy really quick, because you can't expect 4 siphons running in a pug.

Ability to Forma warframe made this game easy. Aura system and stackable effects of auras also made a huge blow on gameplay and made game effortless.

Edited by Althix

Rhino was doing this before Nova was cool

Rhino Stomp is much better than Molecular Prime in my opinion, the range is almost the same (20 - 25) and it stuns enemies for 16 seconds (continuity + constitution) and does 800 damage without Focus. If enemies don't die, they get stunned for a lot of time.

guyzzzz, they mentioned in the last live stream that they want to make the game more fun for players who, like me, have 500 hours+ in the game.  they are working on endgame. it is still beta. give them time.  being able to turn on/off nightmare mode will be cool methinks.  ED is too easy? run it in nightmare mode.  nova is strong, but very squishy.  i like that about her.  the game is fine and getting better. have patience.

Can you please kindly leave these forums and Warframe altogether if you are going to say me killing everything with Saryn broke the game. Or maybe Nyx making Warframe into my own RTS... Or maybe Rhino Stomping everything into Submission... Or maybe Vauban making everything float aimlessly for long periods of time so I can stare them in the eyes... Do you see where I'm going here? This thread was pointless and I'm tired of people complaining about Nova, if you have that much of a problem don't play Nova and play what you like. Stop complaining because a Frame does something you don't like. If I had to go around complaining I'd be complaining about needing to have a Snowglobe no matter what in T3 Defense it's annoying and should be fixed, but nope, Frost will always be the King of Defense when it's not Infested.

nova can kill everything with one power, where is the fun?

I remember when people said Vauban is OP but then they immediately stopped caring when nova came along.

Seriously spam tesla and Vauban can happily spawn kill everything without needing to leave the pod in defense. Oh but no NOVA is killstealing OMGZ.

Lets not forget Rhinos stomp can become strong enough to instakill everything.

Basically nova killed nothing. Because nearly every frame is OP in its own right... Except Mag..

Edited by Palkora

Rhino Stomp is much better than Molecular Prime in my opinion, the range is almost the same (20 - 25) and it stuns enemies for 16 seconds (continuity + constitution) and does 800 damage without Focus. If enemies don't die, they get stunned for a lot of time.

800 armor ignore damage.

When buffed with Focus and Rawr, it is a very pretty sight.

Same for Miasma.