Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A simple suggestion, almost rated M. But not quite.

MealeaYing

I had a thought while gazing lovingly upon Uranus.
I think the Mission to assassinate Tyl Regor should be moved from Titania to Puck. This would change everything about how Equinox is farmed and turn it from brutal drudgery to an extended period of hilarity and joy.

Imagine, if you will, announcing to your clan, or perhaps even region chat; "I'm going to Puck Uranus until Tyl Regor is dead". This would generate the kind of enthusiasm not seen since... Well the upcoming update for Sacrifice and Umbra.

It seems to me that Tyl is already very excited now, and that a place named Titania could be put to better use as part of the Silver Grove quest somehow. These two facts make me think this should happen as soon as possible.

Cheers, and thanks for the consideration.

Just now, (XB1)DS Monkfish said:

I approve.

I also spat my coffee out reading your suggestion, OP, even though I'm old enough to know better. I needed a laugh today 🙂

I have achieved exactly what I have hoped to achieve. I'm glad I could help, laughter is very important stuff.

3 hours ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

I would suggest a weirder, more M-rated one, but I won't. I'll give a hint, but it's Second Dream spoilers;

Hide contents

it involves a Warframe of the opposite gender of it's Operator.

You have me intrigued.

17 hours ago, (XB1)ZenithLord 42 said:

This made my day! "Puck-er up, Uncle Tyl"! 

hehehe!

It's one of those things that could be done, the humor is lowbrow, but its already in place in a big way, and its simply a matter of switching what happens where. The nodes are right next to each other even, its not like planet hopping and designing a new mission, DE could just switch them. And we could keep laughing, all except Zeebo69 who will have me dragged out at dawn to be shot.