Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[PC] Update 23: General Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

how many more "hours" do I have to watch your twitch before I get a Teshin Statue?... ive already watched all day yesterday and got nothing.. I normally don't care about bugs and simply move on when things glitch out and I don't get sortie loot at all though it says I did or other annoying things however this is way more annoying. I already unlinked and relinked my account in hopes that would fix it then watched another hour and it didn't work, then I did the samething many more times all day yesterday.. I don't want to do this again today...

I Just found a funny bug, accesing the mod collection or codex while running in the ship makes your warframe keep on running, after that, simply going out of the menu and doing a 180° then opening your options makes your frame spin until you chose to close it.
Like i said only a funny bug easy to reproduce 🙂

Edited by Wantes

2 hours ago, VeraMimica said:

I'm not receiving Twitch Drops from <The Sacrifice> drop event when i see Streamers during 60 minutes.

I have the accounts linked and the state 60 minutes watching the stream.

Did you happen to get the drops before when the Twitch drops for The Sacrifice originally occurred?

Condition: smeeta kavat trigger crit buff

Problem: immediately shooting after right click/ aiming down the sights doesn't benefit from the crit buff; you need to wait 0.5-1 seconds for the crit buff to be affected.

Tested on: Pyrana Prime w/ riven, on Inaros in Sortie 1 Spy

The "Naramon Power Spike not decaying combo over time and instead resetting" bug (reported as fixed in 23.02) is back.  It is extremely consistent. Power Spike is maxed, and I pop into/out of operator mode when the missions starts.  I've been getting my combo counter up as high as 3.5 between extract chances in defense missions.  The insta-decay happens even with Drifting Contact or Body Count installed. I don't look/worry about the combo counter if those mods aren't installed, so I'm not saying Drift and Body are causing it.  I'm saying that the combo counter drops to 0 as soon as the 13 or 15 second countdown (respectively) expires,  The combo counter expiration timer exhausts between the time the last wave is finished, I select continue battle, and enemies show up in the next wave - boom, combo counter goes to 0.  Every time.  To be clear, I've been using Rhino Prime recently, so I'm talking about regular melee weapons, not Exalted Blade or some such. 

I've been experiencing a bug where Zaws will start attacking in slow motion that lasts an entire mission and can get worse.  The source of it seems to be transitioning into arcwing mode.  I originally thought it was only a bug tied to Titania, as it would pop up after using Razorwing.  However, I recently encountered it on a Limbo only after using the arcwing in the water on a Uranus mission.  

bonjour ,avec atlas je peut plus stack les pierre avec mon 1 est quand j'utilise mon Ultimate avec mon 4 sort des petit golems meme avec mon augmentation (allée du statue)   

Edited by idra5