Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm confused about umbra mods [spoilers, kinda]

Yuri_Doujinshi

DE, did you intend for these mods to be usable on other warframes or not? They show up in the mod list, which I assume means "yes", but the inability to add their polarities makes me feel like those mods appearing there is just a bug. Either make them exclusive to Umbra, or give us the ability to add the umbra polarities to our other frames.

Also, the melee mods are just simply worse than their counterparts (since nobody should ever use crit chance mods on melee when Blood Rush exists, and I'm pretty sure primed pressure point gives a better value than a max rank sacrificial pressure with the set bonus anyways)

Edited by Yuri_Doujinshi

If they meant for it to be a thing, I think it's a "You No get Forma for this BUNCH of Mod Point Consumption" thing. I mean, they take up a good chunk of space, and you can't use polarity to make their cost less. Maybe that's it? Maybe? A "Sacrifice" has to be made for their power? X'D

I feel like not being able to add the polarities to other Warframes is better. These mods can get to ridiculous levels of power, namely the Warframe ones, and Excalibur Umbra being special in that he is able to use these mods with reduced capacity makes him strong and worth using over something else

1 minute ago, Xiusa said:

I feel like not being able to add the polarities to other Warframes is better. These mods can get to ridiculous levels of power, namely the Warframe ones, and Excalibur Umbra being special in that he is able to use these mods with reduced capacity makes him strong and worth using over something else

These mods give you sentient resist and extra damage. so proabably Umbra frames will be used in the Tau system (if you want to do well against the sentients)

Edited by duhadventure

33 minutes ago, Yuri_Doujinshi said:

This analogy doesn't work because the umbral mods are currently equippable on all warframes.

54 minutes ago, Yuri_Doujinshi said:

DE, did you intend for these mods to be usable on other warframes or not?

???

So was it fix, or you are just aguing on the fly for argument sake?

If the later

ok....you win.

Edit. Got now what you are saying. Just glad they are not Elixus slot only for rest of frames.

Also meme, sacrifice is strong on those mods.

Edited by Souldend78