Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons dealing no damage?

NinjaKitsune56

I've asked others in my clan, and they've confirmed it...
Several times since Update 23 went live, I've shot enemies (face, torso, whatever,) and dealt no damage. Now, I know someone out there's gonna make a comment about aiming, so I'm gonna cut 'em off here: I've swept a punchthrough Ignis Wraith over crowds of enemies and had several take no damage. I've sent Ogris rockets into crowds and several have taken no damage. I've shot enemies in the face with my Tigris Prime and done no damage to them. Not even a zero popping up over their head.

3 hours ago, Julian_Skies said:

Yep, I noticed this happening as well. Several weapons now (going on a levelling spree).

It seems almost as if they're actually hitting some invisible geometry, generally meleeing can deal with those enemies but it can be quite... Disconcerting.

Melee or, on one notable occasion, a radiation-proc'd Disarmed MOA kicking the enemy off a map edge a la Sparta.

Yeah, I checked on all kinds of weapons, in the wall next to NPS bullets are included,
 but in NPS there is no damage (the entire clip horizontally shot).
The pistols are no exception, even a shotgun was a couple of times.
This bug is very bothersome, I hope to postfix soon.
P.S.
I apologize for possible mistakes, I used an interpreter
Edited by Cobra-mk2
misspelling

Same here. I noticed it on grakata and braton in different maps and using different frames. People in the same mission were asking if enemies were glitched so it was affecting them too. When it happens I use melee to kill the glitched enemy. Feels like Limbo's rift technology was stolen on last nerf xD

On 2018-06-18 at 6:26 AM, MadKairon said:

Same here. I noticed it on grakata and braton in different maps and using different frames. People in the same mission were asking if enemies were glitched so it was affecting them too. When it happens I use melee to kill the glitched enemy. Feels like Limbo's rift technology was stolen on last nerf xD

Yeah, looks like any hitscan weapon is likely to be affected by the bug. Melee weapons, kavats, kubrow, and abilities are immune thankfully. Can anyone confirm the bug on explosives (like Ogris) and Held triggers like Embolist?