The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which is better

(XBOX)duelingdragon

Question

6 answers to this question

Hmm... Well, neither of them are great, but I'd go with the 2nd one if I had to (as I like utility like reloadspeed).

That said, multishot is always nice and so is more reloadspeed, but recoil is neglible due to really low RoF, so it's a good stat to have as its downside (i.e. +recoil), which works in favor of the other roll. Status duration could be somewhat valuable if you run Hunter Munitions I guess? *shrugs*

I'd keep rerolling if I were you.

Edited by Azamagon

Modding is a basic mechanic, that means you need to learn it on your own, later on you will do quest, raise the MR and eventually enter sorties that contain rivens, you do not go straight to rivens otherwise questions like yours will appear

Only you know the gameplay you have, you have your own interpretation of efficiency and results, only you know what mods you have and what goal is the weapon for, for example is it 1 faction only, is it 1 enemy only, is it a general purpose weapon, we do not know.

I'm not asking you to tell us, you need to ask yourself and then by watching a video of the weapon or even by checking the stats (linking the weapon in chat will redirect you towards the weapon) you will be able to pinpoint which mod is better for you.

Go back to the arsenal, spend 5 minutes, check the wiki if you need to and then decide on your own, all replies here telling you one or the other will always be correct and wrong at the same time, all of them, because we see the mod based on our own gameplay and we need to have that established to come to a conclusion, but telling you serves no purpose other than to perpetuate a missing basic mechanic that needs to be learned before you enter any mission, let alone sorties.

Probably not the reply you wanted, but it's the only one that will get you anywhere, missing a basic mechanic that late into the game isn't a good sign, it indicates there are other problems aswell and we (the players past the tutorials) are here to help you.

Edited by KIREEK

On ‎2018‎-‎06‎-‎19 at 10:37 AM, KIREEK said:

Modding is a basic mechanic, that means you need to learn it on your own, later on you will do quest, raise the MR and eventually enter sorties that contain rivens, you do not go straight to rivens otherwise questions like yours will appear

Only you know the gameplay you have, you have your own interpretation of efficiency and results, only you know what mods you have and what goal is the weapon form for example is it 1 faction only, is it 1 enemy only, is it a general purpose weapon, we do not know.

I'm not asking you to tell us, you need to ask yourself and then by watching a video of the weapon or even by checking the stats (linking the weapon in chat will redirect you towards the weapon) you will be able to pinpoint which mod is better for you.

Go back to the arsenal, spend 5 minutes, check the wiki if you need to and then decide on your own, all replies here telling you one or the other will always be correct and wrong at the same time, all of them, because we see the mod based on our own gameplay and we need to have that established to come to a conclusion, but telling you serves no purpose other than to perpetuate a missing basic mechanic that needs to be learned before you enter any mission, let alone sorties.

Probably not the reply you wanted, but it's the only one that will get you anywhere, missing a basic mechanic that late into the game isn't a good sign, it indicates there are other problems aswell and we (the players past the tutorials) are here to help you.

This should be stickies and posted where everyone can see it.  I wholeheartedly agree with this.  It's the exact method I use when making all my builds.  It's always better in the long run to know WHY something works.  

Dang I wish I could upvote this more.  

If you have to choose I'd say the first one. You loose a lot of accuracy due to the recoil, but as it is a shotgun you don't need much. And its multishot and status duration are very good. That being said, this one benefits more from crit builds which none of the options have.