Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Migration - Sanctuary Onslaught [Fixed]

ApeSlayer

Players all going on trying to spoil new quest for each other, but a more pressing concern is that the host migration issue is back.
In conjunction, we have hosts ditching squads 20 minutes into missions, screwing squads over, since they have to restart game instead of continue.

This is bigger than umbra arsenal issues, but everyone's busy with that personal thing and haven't realized this yet.

I thought this was fixed but seems like The Sacrifice brought it back.  I just had a host quit on us at round seven.  All progress lost because the only way out was to alt-f4  This had already happened to me before on my previous mission... So yeah, Onslaught is unplayable with PUGs once again.

Just experienced this issue as well. I was standing around waiting to exit at wave 8, host said he will leave so i died from toxic proc as i was waiting for count down. I quickly respawned and it teleported me with the other tenno to level 9, infinite loading screen and bang everything lost. I really wish each round would actually upload the focus/xp etc to the servers as wasting all of this because of this old bug thats back is really annoying.

Will this ever be fixed? Why can't game just, I dunno, migrate host? Why it always has to disconnect or freeze or murder my entire family and my pet?

This problem is a thing since day one, and still is not fixed somehow. 

All of my why.

I am a bit angry right now. People are bringing their new toy into onslaught to level it up. Which is fine and dandy. I don't mind, I'm doing the same, but with something else. But for god's sake, if you are the host please ANNOUNCE that you are done, so the others can leave too, because it will result in an infinite host migration for those who didn't exit with you. Second time I'm losing progress on my Regulators (thanks to the new update I have to forma it a few times so I can use my build again) and it's irritating as all hell. Not to mention I just came back from a break and this is absolutely NOT a good experience so far.

So basically, when you see the host waiting in front of the portal exit with them or your progress is lost. If you are the host, please don't sneak out without a word. THANKS!

PS: Kickbot can suck my left nut.

Been having the same issue, got stuck in 6 loading screens in onslaughts tonight since the host tends to leave the mode after a few waves leaving the team in limbo in the host migration.

Best to do defense atm at least you can tell when people want to leave.

2 minutes ago, DarkLight748 said:

Another game wasted.

Spamming won't help it go any faster.  Just put on Saryn or Equinox and go solo - no migration possible means no problems.  It's what I started doing (even though I feel cheezy the whole time). 

Lost 5 matches due to this now.

(UI seems froze can moe ship in background of UI message saying it is returning me to my orbiter but cant get a mouse icon so i can click the OK) Also if put in the lander you cant move the warframe and are stuck staring at nothing and have to relog there as well (again mouse dont work to do anything in that instance either)

1. Missing mouse pointer when loading causing not able to click OK or press Enter when notification "connection to host failed" appear. Pressing Alt+F4 is the only option.

2. While host migration is in progress, it will take forever. And again, pressing Alt+F4 is the only option.

Just got the same S#&$ show during EOS too. Funny thing is the host decide to leave while i'm the last person moving ahead. And host migration decide it wants to connect to a host, like why at all? There is literally no one else except me.

- Update -

Now 2 persons can get stuck in host migration, actually stuck on flying ships loading screen. And when connection lost return to multiplayer menu pops up, there's no way to click on the OK button since cursors are hidden and/or under a UI layer. Great beta crap.

Edited by Auxeus

Same here , 2 times out of 4 games ... so annying that .
Update: 3/5
Update: Fixed the problem ... I must be the host all the time , not recommended for people with bad connection.
Options>Gameplay>Matchmaking Ping Limit 100 , this will ensure you joining good hosts or will make you the host !
Hope it works for you guys as well ! ^^ 0/3 so far !

Edited by IceTwice

Happened two times to me today. Second time host left and would not connect to new host or return to the ship. Lost reward of Braton Vandal Stock and everything else.

Need to FIX host migration and losing of rewards which was working before Umbra Quest was launched.