Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Host Migration - Sanctuary Onslaught [Fixed]

ApeSlayer

First mission I tried to enter since the update, already had to restart the game.
Tried to enter an alert mission, got a "Connection to the host has been lost" screen, was stuck on ot. Game was not responding to any button other than Alt+F4... No mouse to click on it either.

GzrAbRE.jpg

I farmed the khora blueprint couple of times a week, and today I finally got it but guess what? Host migration kicked in and I lost my blueprint. Like come on people have been complaining about host migration for years now and it still hasn't been fixed. I don't know why a feature that saves your rewards per wave/round isn't in place from preventing this S#&$ from happening. For the two years I have been playing this game, I didn't have a problem with anything but this just pisses me off because khoras blueprint is rare AF and I don't want to farm this #*!%ing thing ever again unless they fix this.

Good evening o/

So, I've been trought a bug 3 times today, while I'm playing Sanctuary Onslaught:

Everytime that there was a host migration, I got stuck on the loading screen and the only way out i found was alt + f4.

At first I thought it was caused by my PC, so I asked some friends and my clan if it happened to them as well, and some of them had the same experience, so I came to report.

Here's a YouTube link for a screen record of the bug. (You can notice that the loading bar overlays the chat as well, what I think is a bug too XD

The video isn't public so only who has the link can see: https://youtu.be/VfU7iMQFBDs

Thank you for the attention!!

3 minutes ago, Zeighnner said:

Good evening o/

So, I've been trought a bug 3 times today, while I'm playing Sanctuary Onslaught:

Everytime that there was a host migration, I got stuck on the loading screen and the only way out i found was alt + f4.

At first I thought it was caused by my PC, so I asked some friends and my clan if it happened to them as well, and some of them had the same experience, so I came to report.

Here's a YouTube link for a screen record of the bug. (You can notice that the loading bar overlays the chat as well, what I think is a bug too XD

The video isn't public so only who has the link can see: https://youtu.be/VfU7iMQFBDs

Thank you for the attention!!

I have experienced this as well. It's not just you.

Considering this mode is the only way to farm Khora and the best focus farm in the game, this is kind of a serious issue. Hopefully they sort this out soon, in the meantime it doesn't seem too hard to put a server sync with each portal like they did with every instance of fishing and mining.

So I know many have encountered this stupid problem and it still persists. Farming Khora can be very time consuming and when you get a part it is fantastic. However, shortly after, it is almost certain that you will encounter a host migration which ALWAYS bugs out keeping you on the loading screen. Only way out is though a force quit which causes you to lose any exp, blueprints, etc. Extremely frustrating to come back to. Host migration works in all other game modes so it is confusing to see why it never works here. 

Every time this message pops up I'm unable to acknowledge it with "A" button on controller nor mouse over it and click "OK"

The dialog box does switch back and forth as I switch between controller and mouse but i'm forever stuck on that screen with the ship flying in the background.

Has happened every host migration since U23 - onslaught host leaving, Index, etc.. Only way to proceed is to force close game and restart.

Adding in.

I've had 'unable to connect to the multiplayer host' as well as seemingly infinite loading screens. The error message was unclickable and also required me to force-quit the game just like the loading screen.

It hurts, and all I need is khora's main bp.

I have been having this same exact issue as well.

There is no point is doing the Sanctuary Onslaught missions if folks are going to leave for not getting what they want.

I too have been stuck on the "Host Migration" screen not once but TWICE within the same day.

Best solution I can find is to NOT quit the mission after your number of Zones and let the Efficiency fail to 0%.

The solution is simple, either A: fix the host migration problem so you properly go back into your mission, or B: make onslaught like defense so that every 2 waves (when an item drops) you can choose to leave or stay, instead of having people just randomly leave making it a really clunky system that depends on people trusting the game enough to save their inventory when you leave, or you wait until the efficiency bar goes to 0% which feels really dumb (and there is always that 1 guy in your group that keeps fighting anyway making you wait super long for it to reach 0%), it is a small waste of time to let the bar go to 0%, and takes a lot away from the experience because you are sitting there trying not to kill anything because you want the mission to stop. Regardless of weather you change onslaught mechanically or not (part B) the host migration needs to be fixed or people will have to do onslaught solo so they don't get all their hard work taken away when someone genuinely disconnects or leaves. I understand this mission type is somewhat new and should have a few bugs, but this one seems to be extremely severe.

Because of this bug, i will not be playing this mission type on public mode until this bug has been fixed.

Edited by D3ATHM8K3R
Grammar/Spelling fixes