Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra's golden things on arms, legs and head, and scarf

Baterial

Just now, bluepheonix13 said:

So you want a regular Excalibur with Umbra's gameplay additions? I honestly don't see it happening and neither do I see the need for it.

Not sure what OP wants it for, but while the default skin should follow the rules of everything else where default is default, Skins and such could use a Prime parts toggle.

Remember Immortal Skins for all Primes and the Phased/Rubedo stuff has the issue as well.

25 minutes ago, Baterial said:

Please make it possible to be removed. I really want it to be optional as auxiliaries

Like how Primes can toggle off their Prime attachments on Deluxe skins and so on?
I'd agree with that notion, but his bigger forearm golden crescents/fins/Us are not properly mounted on the forearm and float weirdly, which is my only issue with Umbra. 

I'm still holding out hope that DE fixes this issue and introduces that toggle for when you equip Tennogen/Deluxe skins.

3 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

Like how Primes can toggle off their Prime attachments on Deluxe skins and so on?
I'd agree with that notion, but his bigger forearm golden crescents/fins/Us are not properly mounted on the forearm and float weirdly, which is my only issue with Umbra.  

I'm still holding out hope that DE fixes this issue and introduces that toggle for when you equip Tennogen/Deluxe skins. 

I'd like to note that, regarding the bolded part, it's not the attachments floating: It's the spikes they are attached to bending.

28 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

I'd like to note that, regarding the bolded part, it's not the attachments floating: It's the spikes they are attached to bending.

That's also part of the issue. Also, the gold bits on the shoulderblades and upper arms also contort a little too. I would be happy if DE was to fix these visual issues in their next hotfix but for now I'll have to try not to pay attention to these bugs.

7 hours ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

That's also part of the issue. Also, the gold bits on the shoulderblades and upper arms also contort a little too. I would be happy if DE was to fix these visual issues in their next hotfix but for now I'll have to try not to pay attention to these bugs.

Yeah, the bigger crescents shift to a different part of his arm every time I load into a different area. They're supposed to be dead center of the arm fins with the upper portion covered by both sides, but instead they keep moving either in front of or behind them, revealing their ends. I saw this bug in numerous screenshots and videos of the Chinese build and just hoped it would be fixed by the time he lands in global, but here we are.

It's not too bad, it's just a bit annoying.