Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Okay. The Cursor Is Getting Annoying

At first. I was getting used to It. But now I’m started to get annoyed with one thing. I don’t know anyone else on console is experiencing this but after I click either atleast 3 links or names. It doesn’t wonna click no more in chat. It’s really annoying. The cursor was nice because you can be able to click ppl names & links easier than searching for their name in the side bar. Anyone else be getting this or it’s just me? Can’t be just me

DE, while your at it pls fix the inv msg i hate having to ask ppl to reinv because the decline button is O the same button to back out of the menu screen so if i get a inv while backing out i insta decline it. At least on ps4 Idk about xb1 players.

2 hours ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

At first. I was getting used to It. But now I’m started to get annoyed with one thing. I don’t know anyone else on console is experiencing this but after I click either atleast 3 links or names. It doesn’t wonna click no more in chat. It’s really annoying. The cursor was nice because you can be able to click ppl names & links easier than searching for their name in the side bar. Anyone else be getting this or it’s just me? Can’t be just me

Yeah same thing huge problem I hope DE fix this it also happens on PS4 so that happens to me all the time

12 hours ago, (PS4)Jheck7 said:

DE, while your at it pls fix the inv msg i hate having to ask ppl to reinv because the decline button is O the same button to back out of the menu screen so if i get a inv while backing out i insta decline it. At least on ps4 Idk about xb1 players.

Oh man this too. I find myself doing that quite a bit.

Fashionframe, right stick has full motions over your preview for spinning left or right. Then it suddenly swaps to only one direction with the shoulder button between menus. Wheres the consistency? Dpad also randomly loses function in navigation as does the right stick.

And conflict between commands like getting an invite in the middle of exiting out of menus is common. A prexisting example of this is reloading your weapon next to a lure or spectre. 

Edited by (PS4)Tactless_Ninja

7 hours ago, (PS4)BOSS_TPH76 said:

First they give us the absolutely terrible decoration UI rework...which I now no longer use. 

And now they gave us this absolutely abysmal control feature for the rest of the game...

Yeah I wasn’t a fan of the new ui for decoration because it’s simply not enough room to even float around.