Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator Appearance Slots

StarCommanderVong

I agree.

Maybe we don't have multiple slots because "our Operators are unique" but I think it's more about "it was a new feature so we did it fast" or maybe just about database storage, but in this case, I would be ready to spend plats on new slots.

The best would be having 3 slot for the character itself (face, voice, stance, accessories) and 3 slots for the outfit (suit, sigil, colors), so we could differently merge those 3 slot to potentially get more possibilities with a total of 9 combinations.

Honestly, I would like to try some different face/suit/color setup but don't want to loose my current one, or having to screenshot each setting to get them back every time I want to switch.

This, and as many posts already suggested, make the whole Operator stuff easier to manage by allowing certain mechanics into the Arsenal.

I like my operator very much, and I'd like him to have both a battle attire as a more formal one (because fashionoperator), as I do with all my frames for my syndicates (Green/Gold theme for New Loka, Blue theme for Glast's syndicate and red/orange for Red Veil), please DE make it happen. :clem:

1 minute ago, lukinu_u said:

The best would be having 3 slot for the character itself (face, voice, stance, accessories) and 3 slots for the outfit (suit, sigil, colors), so we could differently merge those 3 slot to potentially get more possibilities with a total of 9 combinations.

Also this. Pretty much like how weapon builds are separate from appearance builds in arsenal.