The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grunt Birthday party needs to be a Peculiar mod.

(PSN)ForNoPurpose

for those who don't remeber this or never knew about this...

tumblr_m8d3ukxIfA1r8sq0so1_500.gif

Simply put, head shot kills cause Confetti to explode from the head. Sound can be optional, i advise against it but it would be hilarious. but the idea of Heads exploding with confetti... it just needs to happen.

it gives a visual flair for skilled gameplay, and is a totally unoriginal idea to begin so its not like it is copyright or something stupid.

it can be named...

Peculiar Celebration

Yes please! Long has this community been without confetti and joyful noises such as these! 

The funny thing is that I haven't seen anyone using Peculiar Mods in game except for super, low-level defense missions. Even then, for all the talk and hype about Peculiar mods, they don't really seem to be well implemented into the game (or present, for that matter)! 

I'm still waiting on the Owen Wilson "WOW" Peculiar mod that triggers on critical melee hits... 

and the one that triggers the cartoon like effect of water pouring out of holes in enemy bodies when a bullet punches through them. Hilarious with high punch through, high capacity weapons like a Supra with Metal Auger! 

Edited by (XB1)ZenithLord 42
"WOW"

I'd gladly pay plat to get ahold of a mod that did the confetti explosion and YEAAAAAAAAAY even. It'd be so worth it. And considering we have a new particle system it'd be a perfect opportunity to do something like this with DE's own in house brand particle effects. Rainbow explosions everywhere, I can see it now.

2 hours ago, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic said:

I feel like I’m the only one using the bloom mod on my Valkyr Prime 😂 I absolutely adore that mod.

I would LOVE to see this in game, definitely. I’d slap it on my Mirage!

I got a growth and i use it on frames with exilius slot unlocked. Its funny on titania in particular. Tiny little pixie that makes enemies randomly inflate!