Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we just sell Captura scenes from Elite sanctuary?

CuteFoxyFox

We get a lot of these scenes on elite sanctuary. Can we just be allowed to sell them for credits?

Getting the same reward 20th time and seeing it in this numbers in your EQ is just painfull especially if you are farming something in sanctuary and this reward is whorse than getting 10 endo.

At least 10 endo would be usefull not scene I cant do anything but sell for plat... and hope someone actually buys it >_>

Let players sell it 5k Credits per scene. We could at least get few credits not scenes which we cant do anything with >_>

On 2018-06-25 at 5:02 PM, CuteFoxyFox said:

We get a lot of these scenes on elite sanctuary. Can we just be allowed to sell them for credits?

Getting the same reward 20th time and seeing it in this numbers in your EQ is just painfull especially if you are farming something in sanctuary and this reward is whorse than getting 10 endo.

At least 10 endo would be usefull not scene I cant do anything but sell for plat... and hope someone actually buys it >_>

Let players sell it 5k Credits per scene. We could at least get few credits not scenes which we cant do anything with >_>

Hope DE make the Scenes Sellable. I got plenty of them from farming Vandals. There’s two scenes i’m missing in the normal Onslaught though.

Edited by VPrime96