The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where's my venari DE?

Omg,,,, you worry me people,,, try this,, if you bought a car,,,how would you feel if the showroom took the wheels of your old car then put them on your new one, even though you bought a 'new car'  for the poster's who cant wait to rip my last t shreds remember that this is metaphorical.  cya all n ty for taking  a simple statment and turning it into this rot

1 minute ago, (PS4)BallisticBravoj said:

Omg,,,, you worry me people,,, try this,, if you bought a car,,,how would you feel if the showroom took the wheels of your old car then put them on your new one, even though you bought a 'new car'  for the poster's who cant wait to rip my last t shreds remember that this is metaphorical.  cya all n ty for taking  a simple statment and turning it into this rot

Given for many of us our "wheels" are peak performance tires with heavily modified alloys I'd be quite happy if the company put them on my new car free of charge in place of their basic stock wheels. Saves me having to either do it myself or pay someone to do it.

How'd that analogy work out for you?

You got what you paid for, Khora. Venari isn't listed as an "item" that comes with Khora in fact only thing listed is a slot and a pre-installed potato. No where on there does it state it comes with a Venari companion as its own separate item that you paid for if it did you'd have a valid complaint of not getting what you paid for.

What you where expecting is something different. You where expecting a new Khora frame would come with its Venari ability being its own separate thing not sharing any data with any other Venari. Unless DE decides to change how this work a disclaimer should be added to exalted frame stating that exalted weapon/companion are shared between copies of the same frame.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)BallisticBravoj said:

A better analogy would be: What if I had a car, and the in-car computer required hours to setup probably, configuring the settings, installing all the updates, getting bluetooth to sync with your new phone, etc, etc. Then you buy a new car, and you find out you can just have all the old settings synced to your new car, so you don't have to spend all those hours doing it again.

I would love it.

Edited by rune_me

Yeeeah, OP, good luck contacting support with your.. well, non argument. Especially if you bring that fired up attitude into the ticket as well, that will no doubt go well for you.

The warframe you bought is Khora, you got Khora, you got what you paid for. Venari is a skill of Khora's, akin to an Exalted Weapon. Whining that they ripped you off for not giving you another Venari is like whining that another Excalibur didn't get you another Exalted Blade as well. It's a non argument. I must also agree with @DeMonkey in that not having to re-level Venari or an Exalted Blade or an Artemis Bow is only to our benefit.

5 minutes ago, rune_me said:

A better analogy would be: What if I had a car, and the in-car computer required hours to setup probably, configuring the settings, installing all the updates, getting bluetooth to sync with your new phone, etc, etc. Then you buy a new car, and you find out you can just have all the old settings synced to your new car, so you don't have to spend all those hours doing it again.

I would love it.

I think  the topic creator wants his second cars computer to be programmed differently so that they'll have two kinds of computers to swap between.

I mean, why not get a new venari? then you'll have 2 khoras and 2 cats 

I still don't think there's a point in getting a 2nd one tbh, but it's a good middle ground. plus if it'll make us get 2nd copies of exalted weps then I'm all for that too 

the only thing wrong with this is that it might take more data space 

2 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

I mean, why not get a new venari? then you'll have 2 khoras and 2 cats 

I still don't think there's a point in getting a 2nd one tbh, but it's a good middle ground. plus if it'll make us get 2nd copies of exalted weps then I'm all for that too 

the only thing wrong with this is that it might take more data space 

To be fair, OP is not calmly suggesting a change in that direction, which while I still don't see the point of such a change, is something I could argue for because.. well, why not, options.

He however is boldly accusing DE of breaking consumer laws, making invalid claims that DE didn't give him what he paid for. That's quite a bit different.

15 minutes ago, Lanadra said:

To be fair, OP is not calmly suggesting a change in that direction, which while I still don't see the point of such a change, is something I could argue for because.. well, why not, options.

He however is boldly accusing DE of breaking consumer laws, making invalid claims that DE didn't give him what he paid for. That's quite a bit different.

I agree, but I still think some people out there might want another exalted wep when they get a 2nd copy of a frame, and this is a not-so-good segue to that 

15 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

I agree, but I still think some people out there might want another exalted wep when they get a 2nd copy of a frame, and this is a not-so-good segue to that 

I reckon the blueprint should simply be available in the market after making the frame and getting the weapon for the first time. If you want another you buy the bp and build it manually. 

Stops people who don't want the hassle having extra Venari's or whatever sitting around. You can't name them iirc, so it'll be easy to confuse them if we had multiple, and you just know someone's going to accidentally delete their 3 forma weapon instead of the brand new one.

Edited by DeMonkey

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

I reckon the blueprint should simply be available in the market after making the frame and getting the weapon for the first. If you want another you buy the bp and build it manually. 

Stops people who don't want the hassle having extra Venari's or whatever sitting around. You can't name them iirc, so it'll be easy to confuse them if we had multiple, and you just know someone's going to accidentally delete their 3 forma weapon instead of the brand new one.

That's actually not a bad idea either.

2 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

I really don't see it, unless OP can show me a ''this is my current build'' followed by ''this is the build I want'' and the most efficient use of forma would be to have a new Venari, then I'm calling nonsense.

This is what I was just thinking reading through this thread. Exactly what build would even necessicitate this? I build all my Kavats/Helminth/Kubrow in the exact same way. So I don't understand. 

OP seems like they just want to be mad about something, however trivial or pedantic. Meh.

Hate to do this, but got no off of Early Warframe purchases dating back to 2013 and prior:

Crafting a Warframe did not give you the abilities for that Warframe, as though Abilities were Mod drops before DE changed them to be included with the Frame.

(I do not remember if purchasing the Warframe included the Ability Mods or if you still had to farm the Ability Mods. I think they came with unranked Mods if purchased from Market.)*

I would request a refund as you did not get the 2nd Venari you were wanting.

For me with mulitpe Valkyr and Valkyr Primes, I do not expect to have multiple Hysteria Claws. Mainly because that was not a thing previously and just modding the melee weapon would suffice.

With the Exalted (Weapons/Pets) change for modding - it seems DE decides that 1 single Exlated type per Warframe Variant was the compromise that made sense to them.

What might be a better alternative is to allow each Build Tab to be polarised independently.

A Warframe has 6 Formas:

- Build Tab A could have use all 6 Polarity changes

-Build Tab B could have 4 Polarity Changes with 2 unused

-Build C could be left with a No Polarity changes this having 6 Polarity changes unused.

Would mean that 10 Formas per Warframe work be enough to alter every single Mod slot.

^I would only need 1 Valkyr Probably me instead of my Valkyr & 2 Valkyr Primes to cover all 3 differently forma'd builds.

Perhaps then they could also allow players to purchase a 4th or X amount of additional build tabs per Warframe.

In my opinion- it would be best to roll this out as Forma/Build rework.

-With each Forma applied to a Warframe allowing a Build to change Polarities on a 1:1 (1 Slot can be changed per Forma)

Applying a new Forma would still reset Weapon/Companion/Sentinel/Warframe to Unranked, but instead of locking a Polarity to that slot it would give you the ability to alter 1 Mod Slot polarity.

Also allowing for DE the implement a Reset to Default option for players to regain stock Umbra Slots or for Players to share an exact X amount of polarization build; without having to obtain a new Warframe/weapon/Companion/Sentinel/Archwing/etc..

8 minutes ago, KokoroWish said:

...Why did you buy another Khora for a different build instead of using the ABC tabs in your Upgrade page, or using the Loadout slots?

The only reason I can think of is that he has more then 3 builds for Khora.

My original KHORA and verari is 11forma deep,,,thats why i bought (not farmed) a new one,,,,obviously i have more than 3 builds, and the point is, I paid for 2nd khora fair and square,,,i've had enough of this, certian posters here aught t spend less time trolling forums and more time playing the game,,  23,000 posts from one of you,,,, (23k posts jeeezus m8 get over youself) , nuff said, i wont waste my time here again thats 4 sure,, and btw 'I did not accuse de of breaking consumer law' dont twist my words,,,i've shown de plenty of support and will continue to do so,,,, I STILL WANT MY VENARI,,, and the fact is venari is NOT an EXHAULTED WEAPON, she is khora's 2nd while also being her passive,,, aka not iron staff/Valkyrs claws/ Exalted blade,,,whilst also being a very unique and cool kavat,,,,so what if i want another,,,considering how easy forma is to farm and that venari levels itself whats the problem? Is it that players are to lazy to do a bit of re-Leveling,,, THIS IS WARFRAME the grind is part of the experience 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)BallisticBravoj said:

23,000 posts from one of you

That's reputation, not posts. A+ for effort though.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)BallisticBravoj said:

so what if i want another

So make a suggestion in the correct subforum that doesn't negatively impact other people.

Only person I see trolling the forums to be honest is you. It doesn't matter how many times you say ''nuff said'', what you're saying is still largely nonsense.

You paid for a new Khora fair and square, you got a new Khora fair and square. You got exactly what you paid for, and nothing else. Stop making out that it's something else. If you want a new Venari then propose a way of getting a new Venari instead of this ''I got half of what I paid for'' nonsense.

Go away demonkey,,, i'm not the one who decided to instantly rebuff my original post,,, aka you have ignored and argued with every word ive said, i get the strong impression you do this to 'buff your ego', ive made my point, only a person too arrogant for there own good would have ignored the simple STRAIGHTFORWARD point i've made,, p.S if you want to be taken seriously m8 mby you should lose that DE impersonation from your gammer tag,,,, just sayn is all

Just now, (PS4)BallisticBravoj said:

Go away demonkey

Public forum.

1 minute ago, (PS4)BallisticBravoj said:

aka you have ignored and argued with every word ive said

No, I disagreed with you.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)BallisticBravoj said:

if you want to be taken seriously m8 mby you should lose that DE impersonation from your gammer tag,,,, just sayn is all

I am taken seriously cupcake, unlike you, and no, I've had this name longer than Warframe has been a thing. Your pathetic ad hominem nonsense is just further degrading your thread.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)BallisticBravoj said:

1 last thing,,,,this is the right forum._.Sighhhh

Correct forum, yes.

What was it I said though? Was it "subforum"? I do believe it was. And no, you didn't post in the correct subforum.

You get a C for effort this time.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)BallisticBravoj said:

1 last thing,,,,this is the right forum._.Sighhhh

This forum is General Discussion under the Community section. It means it's a place for the community to talk and discuss. This part of the forum is not frequented by DE staff and they do not read anything posted here. Since your post was written directly to DE (at least judging by it's title), this is very obviously the wrong section of the forum. None of us here can do anything for you. We don't work for DE, we can't give you an extra Venari or return you your money. You are barking up the wrong tree.

Since your issue is with sales and transaction, I'm willing to bet there's no one on the forums at all that can help you, since the DE staff that comes to the forum works with development and not with sales. Your best bet is to contact support. That's the only way you can be sure the "right" people will actually hear what you have to say. They are also the only one who could refund you, should you somehow manage to convince them.

Edited by rune_me

3 hours ago, (PS4)BallisticBravoj said:

My original KHORA and verari is 11forma deep,,,thats why i bought (not farmed) a new one,,,,obviously i have more than 3 builds, and the point is, I paid for 2nd khora fair and square,,,i've had enough of this, certian posters here aught t spend less time trolling forums and more time playing the game,,  23,000 posts from one of you,,,, (23k posts jeeezus m8 get over youself) , nuff said, i wont waste my time here again thats 4 sure,, and btw 'I did not accuse de of breaking consumer law' dont twist my words,,,i've shown de plenty of support and will continue to do so,,,, I STILL WANT MY VENARI,,, and the fact is venari is NOT an EXHAULTED WEAPON, she is khora's 2nd while also being her passive,,, aka not iron staff/Valkyrs claws/ Exalted blade,,,whilst also being a very unique and cool kavat,,,,so what if i want another,,,considering how easy forma is to farm and that venari levels itself whats the problem? Is it that players are to lazy to do a bit of re-Leveling,,, THIS IS WARFRAME the grind is part of the experience 

O rly?

15 hours ago, (PS4)BallisticBravoj said:

Wtf r you people on about,,, i legally purchased and advertised item and didn't get what i paid for. Dont tell me bout how gratefull i shoud b,,,, i'm nearly 1700hrs deep ingame and am well aware of what is required in releveling new pet.. My point is obvious,,,IT'S called taking money then not completing the transaction for gods sake,,,,aka a breech of consumer law,,,,

No twisting of words needed.

As for the trolling accusations, same old same old, just another oversensitive poster, with bad grammar I might add, accusing just about everyone who disagrees with him of being a troll.

yeah-so-what-else-is-new.jpg

2 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

There's one good news I can take from this thread, is that when Ivara Prime and Titania Prime come out, I most likely won't have to re-level and re-Forma another Artemis Bow, Dex Pixia, and Diwata. (it won't right?)

touch luck, you'd have to 

since there's exalted blade, primed exalted blade and umbra exalted blade

2 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

touch luck, you'd have to 

since there's exalted blade, primed exalted blade and umbra exalted blade

Seriously?! Let me go check...

Man, the Exalted Blade page on the wiki only mentioned stats, not whether it's a different instance or not. Can any Excal fan check theirs?