Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increase the rewards for void fissures for missions that take longer than captures and Excavations

Midas

The title of this topic displays my idea of increasing the rewards for players to choose to do certain fissures mission types over another.

Why should this be implemented?: Void fissures (regardless of mission) all provide the same loot chance regardless of time and uncontrollable factors like survivals (You cannot control the time of survivals in game). Why would one play a survival/interception/mobile defense mission if I can complete a capture in under or around 1:30 or less?

How this should be fixed: This should be fixed by implementing increased rare drop chances for Gold Rewards on the relic's drop percentage for ONLY radiant/Exceptional relics. This allows players to get a further/higher chance at gold rewards for taking a longer time on different mission modes. This also allows the reintroduction of Mobile Defense and Survivals as an efficient way of cracking relics for rewards.

Edited by Vladimir
Grammatical changes

Aw man, I do miss hunting those Void Caches for a second Prime part.

At least you can get some Relics in Fissure Defense / Survival / Interception (incuding a guaranteed, pre-refined Relic every 5 Rotations).

Though really, certain missions could stand to give better rewards period, Fissures or not.

Like, why would I ever run a regular Mobile Defense?

18 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Aw man, I do miss hunting those Void Caches for a second Prime part.

At least you can get some Relics in Fissure Defense / Survival / Interception (incuding a guaranteed, pre-refined Relic every 5 Rotations).

Though really, certain missions could stand to give better rewards period, Fissures or not.

Like, why would I ever run a regular Mobile Defense?

Exactly, hard work and time should most certainly be rewarded.

14 hours ago, Vladimir said:

Why would one play a survival/interception/mobile defense mission if I can complete a capture in under or around 1:30 or less?

If you ignore literally everything but cracking the one Relic, then sure, there is no reason to run anything but Capture. If it is up.

15 hours ago, Vladimir said:

This should be fixed by implementing increased rare drop chances for Gold Rewards on the relic's drop percentage for ONLY radiant/Exceptional relics.

If you actually wanted to suggest a fix, this wouldn't be Relic level exclusive. You're just after more Rare rewards from Relics.

Hmm how about this: Increase rare rotation drops for survival/defence/interception/ mission types. Mobile defense will reward the player with a rare item every time the data pad or w/e is installed.

Edited by Vladimir