Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veeeeeeeeeeeeery annoying music :(

Smaksost

I don't like music when playing games, but in Warframe the music doesn't stop in the landcraft, and this is realllllllllly reallllllllly annoying, I can say even disgusting, everytime I want to browse my inventory or prepare something in the landcraft, there is a bad music that plays for a while and stops for 5 or 6 milliseconds then start suddenly, that really makes me want to vomit , this horrible music doesn't stop in the landcraft even after lowering the music volume to 0%, I don't want to mute the entire game sound, because I need to hear some important notifications, so how can I remove this landcraft music or at least lower its volume? is this a bug?

Frowning Face

24 minutes ago, Smaksost said:

I don't like music when playing games, but in Warframe the music doesn't stop in the landcraft, and this is realllllllllly reallllllllly annoying, I can say even disgusting,

Edited by -.SP.-G43riel

Turn down the 'music' slider completely in the options section. If this doesn't work, mute the game and play silently. 

I must wonder, how-or-where did you attain this hatred for music, let alone sound itself? Don't cast me as negative in this next sentence but from the worst-case-scenario overview I have of this, you'd be better off playing games without sound as not all games provide the ability to turn off music or ambient sounds.

the simple solution would be to unlock u Personal Quarter after completing the Harrow quest, then complete scan one set of somachord, then you can use it as the default music in u ship and it would override, or replace, the ambient sound u post in that mediafire link.