The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Prime and Guandao Prime (Drawing and Trailer Idea)

Elder_Dragon_Archon

I know the next Primed Warframe is supposedly Chroma, but I decided to draw Wukong Prime instead. DE probably already has a model for Chroma Prime at this point. Wukong on the other hand, most likely doesn't have any concepts yet. So hopefully if DE likes it, they can use this as inspiration. (Or even just put it in the game as is. I don't care if I receive any credit or not.) I even thought of a Wukong Prime trailer (but no Ballas quotes, because I suck at thinking of Ballas quotes, lol)

Minor Sacrifice Spoiler

Spoiler

Actually, since Ballas is dead, maybe the trailer could have Hunhow dialogue. That would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! 😄

Ry4NHjY.png

Wukong Prime Trailer

The trailer takes place in the Excalibur Umbra Orokin Graveyard. Wukong prime is meditating on one of the tall pillars. A Grineer platoon arrives, but Wukong Prime does not seem to notice (or DOES he????). The commander signals for the attack, and the Grineer open fire. However, many of the bullets bounce off of him, and he only turns his head, as if the Grineer were only a slight annoyance. As the Grineer continue to open fire, Wukong jumps down from the pillar, and casually walks toward them. Bullets bounce off of him, and he is completely unphased [Defy]. He takes out his Guandao Prime and slashes the front line troops to bits.

The Grineer commander is both furious and nervous, takes a couple of steps back, and signals another attack. Two Grineer Noxs walk in front of the commander and aim their blasters at Wukong Prime. Wukong Prime reaches out his hand and beckons for the Noxs to make their move. They open fire, but Wukong dodges all of their attacks. Suddenly, he back-flips off of the edge of the cliff, and a huge plume of mist emerges from it [Cloud Walker].

The mist envelops the entire platoon. None of them can see anything. The commander frantically tries to fan away the mist. He hears the death screams of several Grineer as they are slaughtered one by one. (I know you can't actually do anything while in Cloud Walker mode, but it still makes for a cool trailer). Suddenly, the commander is toppled by a massive projectile. It's the corpse of a Grineer Nox [Iron Jab]. The commander struggles to get the Nox off of him, but he manages to push it off to the side. The commander sits up and looks in the direction it came from. The mist is still intense, and he still can't see anything.

POOSH!!!!!!!!!!

Two beams of light suddenly appear in the distance [Primal Fury]. Wukong Prime twirls his Primal Fury Staff in the air, like a helicopter. As he fans the mist away, the ground is littered with Grineer corpses. The commander is the only survivor left! The commander is terrified and tries to scoot away, like Palpatine at the end of the Mace Windu fight. You then get to see what the commander sees. Wukong Prime walks up to him, raises his staff into the air, and jabs it into the ground! The screen goes black, and the bronze text "W U K O N G   P R I M E" shows.

The End.

Oh yeah, and the trailer could have this music: 

Edited by GameArchon

Le 04/07/2018 à 16:43, GameArchon a dit :

Minor Sacrifice Spoiler

Révéler le contenu masqué

Actually, since Ballas is dead, maybe the trailer could have Hunhow dialogue. That would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! 😄

Ballas is not dead.

13 hours ago, (PS4)lokaspoka said:

Deluxe skin for Wukong 

Image result for wukong deluxe skin warframe

Honestly that looks more like a prime to me. Primes aren’t too different from the regulars while Delux looks a lot different. Like a whole other warframe. Only exceptions is like Excalibur since he looks like a Jason X. But the others you may not even recognize as the warframes while primes you can.