The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

I think i may found the reason maybe..... when i was loged in which i have been for a while i couldnt scan any codes or buy plat i didnt notice this till today when i tried enter a bunch of promo codes.

53 minutes ago, (PS4)No1ToldMe2 said:

Still no Ash, waited quite a while. Don't want to cry about it, just want to add my name to the list.

Linked it and watched before it even started until it closed. I have screenshots.

Congratulations DE, you made us all proud love the new Planet and everything about it!

I mean I'm sure most people watched it and still haven't gotten it.
But as like half a mil peeps logged in the servers crashed so yeah...
Don't worry tho, I'm sure they're working hard on this so let's just be patient and lets hope for the best! 

i've watched the required amount of time even beyond that my acc is definitely connected to my twitch i did not receive my ash prime so thank you for whomever listens cause idk how to really submit a ticket so this is all i can do for now thank you again

same. wondering if DE want's us to open a ticket at this point or just wait would be nice if they let us know. would be pointless to clog the ticket system if they are already working on the issue.