The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, crazyjr said:

I been watching warframe twitch all day, even refreshed before the dev stream, unattached and re-attached my WF/Twitch accounts, no Ash Prime

Hard same, even rechecked that the accounts were linked an hour or two prior lol. At least the content was entertaining, and I look forward to getting both the content and my Ash Prime.

5 minutes ago, Malfurionsx said:

Watched tennocon wich im hyped for the new Venus openworld! good job on that one!

but i still did not recieve my Ash Prime i tried Warframe restart, going in a mission and back out of it and unlink my twitch and relink it and still nothing

how long does it take for the mail to appear?

Didn't get mines either

24 minutes ago, AeixDHL said:

Really confused as to how some of us didn't get the drop even though we watched, a buddy of mine got it while we were watching and talking over it.

Here's hoping it's just delayed from how many people were logged in at the time.

Hoping its only delayed

I watched the entire stream and haven't received it either. My accounts are for sure successfully linked because I've participated in previous twitch drops. Some people got it but most didn't get it for some reason. Said on their Twitter that they are currently looking at it.

Edited by Murtair

1 minute ago, hobopwnr1 said:

Hard same, even rechecked that the accounts were linked an hour or two prior lol. At least the content was entertaining, and I look forward to getting both the content and my Ash Prime.

Hopefully we all end up getting it..

With that being said I'm still waiting for my glyph twitch drops from right around Christmas...

having to be here at one specific hour when people are busy on a Saturday night for the drop of a prime warframe, is just so wrong, why?!?! why only 1 hour.. because people have lives we are not vip enough eh

A lot of people haven't yet including myself, its an issue they are looking into.  Already a few threads about it.  The servers took a dump during the latter part of the tennocon stream as well since so many people were trying to log on to see that they got it.

7 minutes ago, Wataterp said:

So earlier the Tennocon 2018 stream ended, many were complaining they didn't get Ash Prime in the stream chat, and some were saying that the server crashed and they couldn't login, only a few people were saying they got their Ash Prime. 

I haven't logged in yet to see if I got Ash Prime since I watched the entire stream, but is it possible that i didn't get Ash Prime even though my twitch and warframe accounts were linked and I watched the entire stream?

I didn't login warframe till now from streaming twitch live. I didn't get ash p either