Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

With the twitch drop having messed up this greatly and skipped on giving so many people their Ash Prime (me included) maybe they could just gift the Ash Prime to everyone that logs into the game over the next few days or over the next week?

Watched all Tenno Stream together with husband from 6 to 7 pm. Each on his own computer. Accounts are both linked. But I've got Ash and he has not :( Stream was fantastic! Thank you, guys, but we are very dissapointed. Do not think, it's not a thirst for freebies, but simply you promised, enticed the audience, and could not fulfill this condition.

Watched that incredible stream. I "fanboy"ed all over my wife and kid as we watched, yelling, "See, this is why this is one of the greatest games OF ALL TIMES! We don't deserve it as human beings." Lol. Though I am still eagerly awaiting for Ash Prime to drop, I feel anxious about the upcoming events happening

I suppose it would be good to inform that I have not gotten Ash Prime either despite watching the whole hour and having accounts linked from Prime with Prime. Still, the stuff you promised in the future looks great! Here's hoping it won't lag on my computer!