The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

So Hey Today was an awesome event with the stream, so much good stuff and it was simply amazing, main reason I watched it of course. Secondary reason I tuned in was for the Ash Prime and I completely understand the tech issues. I just figured I would leave a note here saying that at this time it has yet to be delivered. No worries of course and with the day you guys provided you guys definitely look after yourself. So anyway thanks for an amazing Stream and I am super excited for the future of Warframe!!

I watched the whole stream and loved it excited for the coming updates but I never received my ash either sadly my twitch name is Rexar1us. Account linked. Watched from twitch app and logged ingame. Many people say in chat whey taked Ash Prime, but not me ((

yea  alot did not get eventhough we followed and watched live tennocon  30mins or all the way even me did not get ash prime -feels cheated  because you gave out few of Ash prime to people and not to the ones that legitly linked and did all the requirement to get Ash prime  😕

vor 7 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Wolfe-Hayashi7:

I watched the whole event and I still haven’t gotten anything. The  game crashed several times so please let them work out the problems and I’m sure you will get the ash prime when they have fixed the major issues.

same 
R.I.P ASH

lol 70 pages... 🤣🤣 i want another way to redeem stuff in the future. not rely on to twitch deciding if i get loot or not! pls learn from this. twitch drops are flakey as hell. i want them get better, or find another way. you have a mobile app. maybe use that? let us put in codes in the app to redeem stuff while watching streams?