Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, Fearshot said:

Many thanks. One last question, is it still possible for someone who hasn't logged in for the last 7 days before TennoCon but has logged in before this thread was made to get the drop? Asking for a friend.

Based on what experience I have managing databases for games, which isn't a lot, you could probably log in now and still be fine. The problem is that I'm basing that on how ours were set up and the choices we made with their structure. It's entirely possible (even if I find it unlikely) that DE's done it differently.

If your friend can log in now, I would suggest he, and anybody else who wants to be safe, do so.

That moment when you spend your time doing bingo at tennocon (even hitting 2 scores)

only to find out that you will not get another ash prime just because you didn't played for a week.

Feels terrible man (I could use a free warframe slot)

Just now, amiserablerobot said:

You need to log in to check, which is probably why they assumed this solution would work.

Doubt posting here would do anything, probably worth tweeting the main players and asking for an alternate solution before this one is implemented.

If I could, I would! I just can't at the moment at all. No access to the gaming PC, nor am I even in the same location as it. 😞 

1 minute ago, Zamte said:

Based on what experience I have managing databases for games, which isn't a lot, you could probably log in now and still be fine. The problem is that I'm basing that on how ours were set up and the choices we made with their structure. It's entirely possible (even if I find it unlikely) that DE's done it differently.

If your friend can log in now, I would suggest he, and anybody else who wants to be safe, do so.

Thanks mate. This helps a lot

I won't lie, you enticed me in with the prime frame, but by the time half an hour had passed, I was totally engrossed anyway and wouldn't have been too terribly salty even if I never got it.

But this shows once again that your dedication to the players is real.

Wow! That is wonderful news and generous! Thank you so much, DE!! So glad I listened to my brother in law 6 months ago when he told me to give this game a try. The story lines are awesome. excited for the new stuff and excited for Ash Prime as he will be my first prime warframe. Will still keep farming my relics though 😉 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)The_Wyatt said:

I won't lie, you enticed me in with the prime frame, but by the time half an hour had passed, I was totally engrossed anyway and wouldn't have been too terribly salty even if I never got it.

But this shows once again that your dedication to the players is real.

This is a very refreshing viewpoint in among all the "It's not fair, I want my free S#&$ you #*!%ers" posts, I salute you.