Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Items You Wish Were Tradeable

Max_AKC

I'm starting this topic with the intention that anyone can add a suggestion of items we wish were tradeable.

So i'll start. For me, i wish the new cosmetic items that you can buy from the Quills were tradeable. I have all the arcanes i need from playing raids for a year and a half. I have rivens for all the weapons i like. So for me, there is no reason to fight Eidolons.

I can however, picture how it would be for someone else, who for example; would fight Eidolons specifically for arcanes. You have all the amps you need. You have all the arcanes you need for those amps. And you have a lot of standing left for the Quills, and not much to spend the standing on. What if the new cosmetics the Quills offer, such as Agkani Stones, were tradeable? You could make plat on the side, and it would be a good bonus for you.

That's my 2/c

And go!

Edited by SpiralViper

Eidolon shards for focus converting, kuva for those that don't wanna farm it, Tennogen stuff, rare resources and forma blueprints.

Also you can hunt Eidolons just for fun, they also are the currently best way to farm focus. There's no daily cap to shards conversion. With a proper squad, hunting 4 Hydrolyst per night, you can get 750k focus. Maximizing focus schools will change a lot of things to your build and loadouts. And still can get platinum from selling those arcanes. 

Edited by Tenno.Rukasu

il y a 3 minutes, Tenno.Rukasu a dit :

Eidolon shards for focus converting, kuva for those that don't wanna farm it, Tennogen stuff, rare resources and CATALYST blueprints.

Fixed that for ya. "You don't need to thank me."

Maybe add to this Riven Transmuting devices (or whatever they're called) for those who don't/can't fight Eidolons but are active in the useless Riven market.

Maybe also Kuaka claws and Condroc wings for those who can't even enter the Plains? Tbh I've met a couple players who had a potato PC unable to run the Plains at all.

And while we're at it, why not also add Plague Star Zaw parts (either the Bps or the crafted parts, who cares) and weapons like the Quartakk and Stubba?

Also, pizzas. You know, the ones you can only get with Syndicates? Those things should definetely be tradeable. 

2 hours ago, Tenno.Rukasu said:

Eidolon shards for focus converting, kuva for those that don't wanna farm it, Tennogen stuff, rare resources and forma blueprints.

Also you can hunt Eidolons just for fun, they also are the currently best way to farm focus. There's no daily cap to shards conversion. With a proper squad, hunting 4 Hydrolyst per night, you can get 750k focus. Maximizing focus schools will change a lot of things to your build and loadouts. And still can get platinum from selling those arcanes. 

Do you gain a lot of focus by fighting Eidolons, with lenses on your Amps, Warframe and weapons? Or because of the Brilliant Eidolon Shards?

6 hours ago, SpiralViper said:

Do you gain a lot of focus by fighting Eidolons, with lenses on your Amps, Warframe and weapons? Or because of the Brilliant Eidolon Shards?

From shards. Eidolons made lens complete obsolete.

My mistake, wasn't 750k focus it's 620k. You can farm them for unlimited number of times. I don't know why but this is one great feature that lots of players don't have knowledge. 

Edited by Tenno.Rukasu

8 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

for those who can't even enter the Plains

That's not a in-game issue. I play in a low-end notebook and had some issues with performance, but managed to fix them without spending money. If you can play Warframe normally, but can't enter PoE, consider lower your video settings. In case they already are in lowest, clear temp files, don't use more than 50% of your HD, defrag and run launcher optimization. Maybe it's too much, but as a PC gamer you know that we always have to sacrifice something. 

Riven Transmuting devices

This one I agree with you. Yet. don't gonna happen. I have hundreds of them to sell and some people don't have any. It's like Orokin Cells for beginners and for veterans. 

Also, pizzas. You know, the ones you can only get with Syndicates?

You don't need this. Affiliate to the 3 Syndicates you can, and each one of them will have all types of 'pizzas'.

8 hours ago, Tenno.Rukasu said:

From shards. Eidolons made lens complete obsolete.

My mistake, wasn't 750k focus it's 620k. You can farm them for unlimited number of times. I don't know why but this is one great feature that lots of players don't have knowledge. 

Thanks! I'll make a habit of hunting them 🙂

Heh, didn't get quite the response i was expecting. I should have named the thread "items you wish were tradeable that wouldn't harm Warframe's future"

Which would be cosmetics like the ones i mentioned and the weapons that drop from the assassins. I've seen complaints from hundreds of people about not being able to get Despair and Hate. It took me forever to get the Detron, i finally managed to find a squad that would run a beacon. There really isn't much, DE wouldn't have to change much at all. Maybe also make a checklist for warframe parts that drop from bosses so we don't have to run a boss 10-100s of times. Equinox and Mesa are the worst for this

Edited by SpiralViper

I've always wondered why basic resources aren't trade-able (though there probably is a reason). Ask any new player about nano spores which are needed by a few things early on long before you have cleared half the star chart and are able to farm them. When I was a newbie I had to buy some with plat...

1 hour ago, Shalath said:

I've always wondered why basic resources aren't trade-able (though there probably is a reason). Ask any new player about nano spores which are needed by a few things early on long before you have cleared half the star chart and are able to farm them. When I was a newbie I had to buy some with plat...

That's mean of DE, IMO. to need them that early when they're only available later, seems like it's designed that way so people buy plat. keeps the lights on i guess

9 minutes ago, Fallen_Echo said:

Just what i wanted to say and while we are at it mutagen samples too need to be tradeable.

Orokin Derelict