Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Request: Allow us to insert mods at a lower rank

jopiesaus

I don't know a better place to request this feature, as i didn't find a suggestions board, but please allow us to install mods at a lower rank than that we have levelled them to so we don't need up to eleven copies of some mods, all at a different rank as especially with rare mods that gets exceedingly expensive, and now with the umbral and sacrificial mods, of which we can so far only own one it would limit the potential of running certain different builds with them as you either have them maxed or low level.

I don't really see a major problem, tough it's my personal experience. I usually have a build in mind when I get a weapon. Because of that I usually go for a "minumum worth" build at first just while I can't fit all I want at whatever levels I want. After I placed all the forma I just replace that "minimum" build for my ideal build with all the mods I believe will make the Gear Piece reach it's full potential.

There's maybe 1 or 2 mods I may keep at 2 different ranks, but that's it. It's either unranked or full, or half-full. 

In any case, I do like this QoL upgrade. Even for those very few mods I keep a spare at a different rank I can see myself using this tool frequently.

• 4 weeks later...