Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator and Man in the Wall - Face

(PSN)Neltran

So I noticed a while ago that my operators face appears different in the quest-screen then it does in general. It seems like the secondary face is not ...hm.. I dont know... activated for this? Thats not the real issue I personally feel to have. It's more like the man in the wall's face seems to be affected by this, too. And since my operator simply does not look really good without his secondary face - and so does not the man in the wall's face - I would like to know if this is already know and about to be fixed or not. I am really sorry if this was already brought up and discussed. I just was not able to find anything about this specific matter.

I would like to thank you in advance.

DE (tried to and) apparently had a fix for the Tenno being thinner in comms, but this new(?) bug where the face-preset-blending isn't working or isn't saving the resulting product could do with being addressed.

Edited by Koldraxon-732
How recent was this bug?

I've noticed a different face if my operator goes to navigation, which is an old bug I thought they fixed but apparently not.  When at navigation and zoomed out to view the whole system she has the face shape of the top left face but when zooming in to a single planet I can see it switch to the correct face part way along the zoom.  If I then zoom manually with the mouse wheel I can find the point where it changes.

3 minutes ago, Katinka said:

I've noticed a different face if my operator goes to navigation, which is an old bug I thought they fixed but apparently not.  When at navigation and zoomed out to view the whole system she has the face shape of the top left face but when zooming in to a single planet I can see it switch to the correct face part way along the zoom.  If I then zoom manually with the mouse wheel I can find the point where it changes.

I've noticed this issue myself as well, and I'm sitting here wondering why it's still a bug.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy