Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Relics

Gizardpuke

It’s definitely not pointless at all. The point of making relics radiant is to increase your odds of getting a rare reward from that said relic. Of course RNG also plays into the system as well, you can get the same reward 10 times from a relic and get 1 new reward from that same relic, that’s just how RNG works.

Just now, Gizardpuke said:

which is not my concern.

But maintains the general health of the game by supplying plat purchases to DE for trading to fund the game and keep content flowing. Otherwise you would likely be seeing more things being vaulted sooner or more sleazy practices.

7 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

But maintains the general health of the game by supplying plat purchases to DE for trading to fund the game and keep content flowing. Otherwise you would likely be seeing more things being vaulted sooner or more sleazy practices.

i always buy plat when i get the 75% discount. and spend if i wanna get something. most of it goes on weapon slots and frame slots anyway. 

Assuming 4 people using exact same radiant relic: 4(2%*5) . You have to put those kind of things into perspective. While by default being solo you have 2% chnace of getting that rare item if you equip whole party with the same radiant relic you will end up with: 5 times better chance of getting that rare multiplied by 4 tries. Thats resonable chance if u ask me.

On 2018-07-16 at 9:27 PM, ADM-Ntek said:

what annoys me are the forma in high level relics. getting a forma out of a axi relic almost feels like a fail. especially if it is radiant.

this i agree with. 

forma BP should be in the common section, not in the uncommon section. when you get a forma BP from an uncommon drop you really feel like you've wasted a radiant relic (potentially). i dont mind them in all relics, just not in the uncommon section.

Edited by Gizardpuke

On 2018-07-16 at 5:27 AM, ADM-Ntek said:

what annoys me are the forma in high level relics. getting a forma out of a axi relic almost feels like a fail. especially if it is radiant.

Pretty sure its supposed to feel like this by design.

Edited by fadingtheory

20 hours ago, fadingtheory said:

Pretty sure its supposed to feel like this by design.

yeah screw that. i really love getting a forma BP from a silver from a radiant. totally worthless. if it was an actual forma.....

range is very broad for RNG too. 7 - 30 VT? might as well be 12 - 25.

remember its like this so people spend money on the game. its also the basic fact that free to play games, end up actually costing more than none free to play games.

Edited by Gizardpuke

5 hours ago, Gizardpuke said:

yeah screw that. i really love getting a forma BP from a silver from a radiant. totally worthless. if it was an actual forma.....

Ok.

5 hours ago, Gizardpuke said:

remember its like this so people spend money on the game. its also the basic fact that free to play games, end up actually costing more than none free to play games.

Ok. I mean, you don't have to spend more money on relics and forma than an actual game would cost. That's on you. And if your objective is to just rail against the F2P model, well, you'll be at this for months.

6 hours ago, fadingtheory said:

Ok.

Ok. I mean, you don't have to spend more money on relics and forma than an actual game would cost. That's on you. And if your objective is to just rail against the F2P model, well, you'll be at this for months.

its not spending on relics, its spending on plat when its at 75% discount.

and out of curiosity (you dont have to mention it in here), but if you play warframe, you likely play games like destiny or destiny 2. or elite dangerous (a guess on this one fur sure as i dont really know). but if you compare the money you spend on this in comparison to other games, it might surprise you.

Edited by Gizardpuke

7 minutes ago, Gizardpuke said:

and out of curiosity (you dont have to mention it in here), but if you play warframe, you likely play games like destiny or destiny 2. or elite dangerous (a guess on this one fur sure as i dont really know). but if you compare the money you spend on this in comparison to other games, it might surprise you.

Yeah, I've bought the game several times over now. By about 4 or 5 TrIpLe AaA cost games. But I've played it for thousands of hours over 5 years. It's been cheaper than any theme park MMO. And has kept me from buying as many games, like any you mentioned.

What did I do with that plat? Slots, cosmetics, and the rare prime part I couldn't be arsed to farm. But the first two takes up 95% of my spending. But I like to just kill and move in the game, so I guess i don't notice the grind as my much.

49 minutes ago, Gizardpuke said:

I don't play Destiny, I spent 7.50 on Elite Dangerous and uninstalled it after failing to land my ship for 20 minutes (At that point, it doesn't matter if its the games fault or mine, there's just not going to be any fun to be had), and I haven't spent a dime on Warframe.