Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Combo Elemental mods

ZiKi1705

Single mods that give Blast, Corrosive, Gas, Magnetic, Radiation and Viral... make them Legendary like umbra mods and instead of +90% let them each give +120%

Edit: its only allowed one of these mods to be equipped... cannot equip more than one

Edited by ZYKY1705

sounds broken af , I dont mind adding elemental combos as single mod but what has to come with some sorth of balancing like for example "eroding rounds" +70% corosive damage but all electric and toxin mods are forbiden to combining to other elements

Too broken, and pushes the meta of "Corrosive + Viral" on practically everything.
Even if you can only use one of the combined element mods not hard to put on the Corrosive one and then a separate Toxic and Cold mod, and get away with 2 combined elements for only 3 slots.

One of the reasons that DE has elements combine like it does is to stop "rainbow" builds where you just slap in all of the elements because why not?
I don't see DE going back to allowing you to slap in multiple exclusive combined elements in any old weapon and not just those that come built in with one.

To the sound of a fanfare of trumpets being played with the butts of geese, I present you:

Primed Mods!

Spoiler

latest?cb=20171007153737latest?cb=20171007153722latest?cb=20171117142958

The ability to get better elemental damage is in the game already, what they have not done is release more than one for each weapon type yet.

What you can probably expect in the future is to have a Primed variant of all of the single-element mods.

Dual-stat ones, though... probably not happening.

So hurry up and wait.

Edited by Thaylien