Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tower White Pigments and Condrocs.

Whoswhoswho

Just started farming these for my clan (Moon), and wow. Super easy. In 2 hours I found 30 whole pigment, and eradicated the entire plain's rat infestation. 30 down; 29,970 to go.

/s

I get the low drop chance, but would it be possible to increase their spawn rate and solidify their spawn locations? I don't mind running across the plains if I know where I'm going, but running around for entire cycles hoping for maybe a chance at a birdy run in is seriously damaging my calm and sanity. I know DE is busy, and I send all my energy to them regularly, but this could use some attention. I know I am not the only one confronting this obstacle, and the complaints all ring true. This is going to be the worse pigment grind yet. 

Before anyone says anything, the birds on the west that are guaranteed do not drop the pigment, though I've seen a few spawn on the ground near that base before.  Any Routes, maps, spawn locations would be appreciated.

ha ha welcome to the plains grind, wait till you hunt Dargyn pilots' for the wisp grey, they where in mass abundance when I was farming the tower white, now I am chasing the grey the Dargyn pilots are no where to be found.

At least it gives you guaranteed spawn chances, and you can do it with resource boosters, a Smeeta Kavat and with a full squad. (who can each buy their own sets of beacons and use them for everyone in the squad)

Better than waiting for it to spawn normally. 

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

26 minutes ago, (PS4)DarkMGSteel said:

well tbh nothing is as bad as the zanuka grind for pigments..

Vay Hek's pigment drops are dependent on whether or not you interrupt his death animations... not my favorite. I got most of them easily, but I can't get the last 3 I need to save my life.

Almost done with condrocs, only 100 out of 900 to go for my shadow clan, soloed it all. First I went in with Zephyr with 170% duration for decent 1st ability jump boost, but didnt find them very fast. I spent a lot of time with Zephyr there but it was slow. Then I tried Equinox with max range and 4th ability on in day mode all the time, plus Thief¨s Wit mod in exilus slot and Animal instinct with companion. Got them much faster that way than with Zephyr, but still kinda slow. Like an hour for 40-60 pigments with boosters on. Gonna use Zephyr for pilots since its easy to spot them without radars even when you move fast.

Tower white pigments, the reason why i now hate farming on warframe!

Sometimes i get surprised by the carelessness of DE developing things, they need to understand the logic behind healthy farming, example:

1) If you have a 10% drop chance on an enemy and you need 10 of those drops, it means in the end you will have to kill more or less 100 enemies before reaching your goal.

2) If you have a 100% drop chance on an enemy but instead you need 100 of those drops, its means you will have to kill more or less 100 enemies before reaching your goal.

That said, there is no time difference between the two farming options because you still gonna have to kill a 100 enemies to get your final reward, BUT the option number 2 is actually more REWARDING, therefore it will keep players farming in a more enjoyable and way!

Isn' t this what DE wantes? peapole playing and enjoying their game right? then DE, please, pay attention to this kind of grinding problems, because keeping players happy and making them feel REWARDED for something they farm for is what is going to keep them playing!

PS:

Also, not to mention the condrocs that have a 100% spawn chance like the ones flying above ER-PHYRAH' S VIGIL have a 0% drop chance, again DE, that is sick in you mind to do something like that, especially for players that don't actually know it, they could stay there for hours and not understanding why there is no pigment drop?!?!

I would rather farm 1000 pigments with a 100% drop chance than farming 100 pigments with a 5% drop chance, and do not forget about the spawn chance too, because that adds up on the FRUSTRATION of an already super low drop chance, which would be compensated if the drop chance would be 100% instead.