Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice Somachords

kyori

Could DE please make the somachords in The Sacrifice to spawn 100%? I think repeatedly trying to get them to spawn in a quest as opposed to those from starchart missions is quite annoying. 

These are only from the quest itself and we are forced to repeat the quest times and again with no other benefits as opposed to those normal starchart nodes’ somachord where we can still get resources etc. So please don’t troll us. 

You guys have us Umbra without grinding and I hope the somachords are the same. 

there are 4-5 Missions in the quest that spawn somachords (even if you see a cephalon fragment instead you can just abort and retry the mission) so in theory you should need to replay the quest twice at most (once if you find all 5 spawn points). I'd suggest max loot radar mods with a sentinel or companion with animal instinct. it took me 3 replays to get them but that's because I only found 1 spot in the 1st retry and thought it was the only one and didn't look anywhere else on the second. on the third I got the remaining 3 tones.

Edited by EDM774

• 2 weeks later...

I've done it six times with treasure finder. Only the first time I have gotten the music fragment. Otherwise nothing.

Edit: Decided to run the quest one more time after posting this... the somachord showed up on every level.

Edited by AreeSoothsayer

Same, we trough the quest twice and got 1 cord.  Not doing again, I'd rather the cord just disappear from room so it doesn't remind me im missing it!  

The quest is to slow, I can't skip the movie clips I've already seen.  I also can't cancel and restart.  If like to play first area over and over to find them so I can also collect ghoul fragments.